Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet plan required for weight-loss!!

Hi everyone im newbie here and I want a proper diet plan for weight loss. Please share your diet plan here.

Early Morning Lukewarm Water with Lemon 1 glass 0
    Tea without Sugar + 2 cookies 90
    Breakfast
    Brown Bread green sandwich 1 plate + Milk 1 cup 300
    Mid-Morning 1 Banana/1/2 cup Melon/20 Grapes 50
    Lunch Brown Rice 1 cup (195 gm) + Mixed Vegetables 1/2 cup + Salad 1 bowl + soup 1 small bowl 345
    Evening Butter Milk 1 cup 35
    Dinner 2 Rice + Vegetable Soup 1 bowl + Salad 1 bowl 370

Comment

This is my current diet plan with calories count. I hope this might help you for preparing your own diet plan.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyFord View Post

2 cookies

Brown Bread green sandwich 1 plate + Milk 1 cup

1 Banana/1/2 cup Melon/20 Grapes

Brown Rice 1 cup (195 gm)

2 Rice + Vegetable Soup 1 bowl + Salad 1 bowl
        *averts eyes* Another (almost?) vegan just entered the vicinities... jeezze louise...

Nobody answered to this because it doesn't work that way... read the info Mark provided so generously... create a plan of your own based on those recommendations... let your body work its ways for a few months... then come back to tinker if necessary...

no cookies... no fruit snacks only for most... where's the meat/fish/fowl/eggs?

Good luck TF...
        "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyFord View Post
          This is my current diet plan with calories count. I hope this might help you for preparing your own diet plan.
          Thanks mate for your plan but seriously you miss the big protein part like fish, chicken and all in you diet plan. Any specific reason why do it?

Comment

First off, if you are here on MDA, look to improve your overall health with eye to the "long haul", not to just drop some weight. Adopt the whole PB Lifestyle. Become familiar with the recommended foods which you will find by following LoveBird's advice on reading MDA materials-- there's a wealth of info off the "what is the primal blueprint" link on the MDA home page. Don't be hung up on what the pound-o-meter tells you. Check your "how do I feel meter" frequently.
            My summary approach to being a Primal beast:
            1. Keep it simple. Try not counting carbs/cals etc at first and see if it works. Avoid the bad foods, eat when hungry, stop eating when not hungry, never eat until "full". Do not eat "by the clock" Listen to your body.
            2. Be sure to get your exercise. You may have to work on your time management skills
            3. Get the sleep.
            4. Be patient and persistent. Give yourself 2 months on the program for your body to get through the initial transition and to see how the base level program works (or doesn't) for you.
            5. Do not look for specific food/exercise advice on the forums until you have finished the 2 month intro period. Everyone is different, be sure you know how the base system works for you before you start trying to deviate all over the place, and you can get widely different opinions from the on-line community. And you already know tons about exercise.
            6. If possible, get your spouse (if any) to join your journey, even if they do not "need to." Having the spouse on board will make it a whole lot easier to shop, plan meals, stick to your guns and ride through any rough times.
            7. Expect to see periods where the weight/inches fall off, be prepared for plateaus where "nothing works." These can last a fairly long time, I had one that was over a month.
            8. Measure yourself. Weigh 1x/week. Take measurements monthly of neck/chest/waist/hips/thighs/whatever. Enjoy watching your clothes become looser. Check your "how do I feel" indicator regularly. You may feel lousy for a short time but within a week or two you should start feeling noticeably better.
            Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
            My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

All good until this "eat when hungry, stop eating when not hungry" because my friend who fitness hacker suggest me to eat in 6 times a day and dont starve yourself for long. Is it correct?

Comment

Your friend is not on board with the Primal Blueprint program and is not correct -- If you read (please!) Mark's various posts and introductory materials, you will see that he is not a fan of eating umpteen times a day. The idea that you can't allow yourself to be hungry is silly, you might as well tie a feedbag around your neck to make sure you have lots of stuff instantly available all the time, just in case the occasional hunger pang strikes. If you explore the forums, you'll see lots of posts from people who forget to eat the occasional meal and it has no effect -- they go through their day at full energy. This is one aspect of becoming a "fat burning beast."
                I was a "3 squares" and multiple snacks person pre 2012. I got right to 300 lbs at my max. When I went Primal, I was around 270, and I quickly found myself moving away from 3 meals/day and found myself steadily, painlessly losing 1 lb/wk on average for a little over a year. Much easier than losing the 30 lbs from 300 to 270 on SAD/killer exercise. Today I normally break-fast around noon, and have dinner later in the evening. Occasionally have a handful of nuts during the afternoon. I eat when I get hungry, that's normally 2x/day, but if/when I find myself really getting hungry, I'll eat
                Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
                My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

Hey man, diet is not everything... You need to excercise regular in order to loos weight

Last edited by novatmec; 04-11-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rig D View Post
                    Your friend is not on board with the Primal Blueprint program and is not correct -- If you read (please!) Mark's various posts and introductory materials, you will see that he is not a fan of eating umpteen times a day. The idea that you can't allow yourself to be hungry is silly, you might as well tie a feedbag around your neck to make sure you have lots of stuff instantly available all the time, just in case the occasional hunger pang strikes. If you explore the forums, you'll see lots of posts from people who forget to eat the occasional meal and it has no effect -- they go through their day at full energy. This is one aspect of becoming a "fat burning beast."
                    The "you might as well tie a feedbag around your mouth..." comment made me LOL :-) But, seriously---I agree with what you say---it is as if we have as a society become afraid to feel hunger of any sort. I attribute it to this mantra: "If you skip meals, your body goes into famine mode and will hoard the weight, making it all the more difficult to lose it." But the key is true hunger. If hungry, eat.

I would take this further and say that is also part of the appeal of PB for me. It resonates with what I have come to question in my life. This WOE questions CW diet but also how we live. Are we doing things only because we are told that this is how to live a successful life----acquire-hoard-buy and the one who dies with the most toys win! There is an incessant hunger in our society for more than food and a fear that we will suffer if we don't have every desire immediately satiated.

^^^Hilly
                    Female, 51
                    Canada

Comment

Are you interested in losing weight? If you are, are you in a hurry to do so? While it is advised that you do not rely heavily on fast weight loss, also commonly referred to as rapid weight loss, there are many individuals who do. If you are interested in losing weight, as quickly as possible, you will want to continue watching on this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly_c View Post
                        Hi everyone im newbie here and I want a proper diet plan for weight loss. Please share your diet plan here.
                        Originally posted by Kelly_c View Post
                        I was just diagnosed with an enlarged and fatty liver. Of course my doctor once again mentioned weight loss to me. My doctor is the son of a somewhat famous boxer and his exam room isn't decorated with admonishing posters that ask you questions designed to make you feel guilty for not having done (something) yet,the walls are filled with various sports history posters. So the conversation was far from typical.

I told him I could lose 30-40 lbs in 6 months with one of three methods. I know I can because two of them I've done before. One of them I don't want to do because it's surgery and I don't want permanent nutrition impairment. The other two methods that I know work are fasting and nearly-pure protein diet. No DASH or slow-loss type of diet has ever worked for me for weight loss and that includes Atkins or even the modern form of Atkins the "Ketogenic" diet. Any high carb diet tends to give me migraines, so that's one reason I gravitated toward the keto diets in the first place.

So I can lose weight, sure. The trouble is, it's not permanent.

Because my liver is involved, it is likely that my sick liver is the reason why it's not permanent for me. I think if my liver was better, I would try again, to lose weight and then go onto a more "normal Paleo" diet to maintain my loss. It's possible that a plain Paleo diet would work for me if my liver were well.

The trouble is, it took a very long time to know that my liver wasn't well. So I think that people who are "stuck" and "can't lose weight" have some health issue that is not well understood. I don't think we're all gluttons.

So my two suggestions for you are the fasting, in the form of intermittent fasting (IF), and protein dieting for fast loss. I think it helps a person to stay motivated if the loss is faster (within reason). However, you might try a simpler Paleo diet first. If you're healthy then it will very likely work for you.
                        Last edited by Realfoodorbust; 07-27-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird View Post

*averts eyes* Another (almost?) vegan just entered the vicinities... jeezze louise...

Nobody answered to this because it doesn't work that way... read the info Mark provided so generously... create a plan of your own based on those recommendations... let your body work its ways for a few months... then come back to tinker if necessary...

no cookies... no fruit snacks only for most... where's the meat/fish/fowl/eggs?

Good luck TF...
                          Has anyone told the vegans about the arsenic in the rice? Especially brown rice? https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...rice/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X