Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovebird View Post

Perhaps you coincidentally clicked 'Remember me' that one time?

"Remember me allows a user to stay logged instead of their session with the site timing out after a default of 15 minutes without activity."

I would never stay logged it at whatever site... that is not a safe way to deal with internet... but hey, at least it saved you plenty of annoyance...
    Meh, I love to share my cookies.

But seriously, not at all concerned.
    Moved on over to www.primalforums.com

Comment

Interesting, I see no "little box" under my name. And sliding the mouse down the screen around my username only shows "my profile" and "logout" options as I scroll to my name. There is nothing hidden below my name that could be clicked. although there is plenty of white space where a box could be. Another MDA mystery feature. Possibly related to my using Firefox?
      Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
      My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Rig D View Post
        Interesting, I see no "little box" under my name. And sliding the mouse down the screen around my username only shows "my profile" and "logout" options as I scroll to my name. There is nothing hidden below my name that could be clicked. although there is plenty of white space where a box could be. Another MDA mystery feature. Possibly related to my using Firefox?
        Sorry for the confusion... it's underneath the 'boxes' before/when you log in... not your username... and I'm using Firefox too, so...
        "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario View Post

Meh, I love to share my cookies.

But seriously, not at all concerned.
          Glutenfree of course ... it's merely a diff of opinion... not meant to concern or warn... some of us are just more cautious than others...

Comment

Originally posted by lovebird View Post

Glutenfree of course ... it's merely a diff of opinion... not meant to concern or warn... some of us are just more cautious than others...
            I was not bothered at all by your remark. It's nearly impossible to offend me or cause me undue concern. Life is too short. I'm also ridiculously sarcastic so always keep that in mind when I post.

I am in the fortunate position of never being on a public network. I'm either at home or work (self-employed) so all is secure (well, as relatively secure as anything can be these days). And, I don't use a cellphone so it's all strictly internet based.

But as for RigD and his remark of blank space...... my profile page looks odd from my perspective as well. And, I can't seem to see, or re-do, my avatar. Yet, when I comment on the blog my avatar magically appears.
            Moved on over to www.primalforums.com

Comment

The "remember me" box does help a whole bunch. Funny, I had always assumed (ass/u/me) that checking this box would allow me to log in without giving a PW. Helps to check the old FAQ info, thanks for getting me straight on that, Lovebird.
              Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
              My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

You're definitely not the only one... and you're welcome Rig, always nice to know shared findings are helpful to others too.

Comment

Working...
                X