Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tight Hip Flexors? This could help!

Hey everyone! I know tight hip flexors are an issue for a lot of you, so I put together a quick blog post with a routine to help open those hips back up! Take a look, I hope it helps.

Timothy Bell Fitness - How Fitness Was Meant To Be! : 1 Easy Way To Open Tight Hip Flexors

- Tim
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

What does it mean if you feel pain/soreness in the tailbone after doing hip bridges?
    Depression Lies

Comment

Is the pain specifically the tail bone or around that area?

Comment

It feels pretty specific, like I hit it on something, but all I did was some hip bridges (with no added weight). My guess is I'm squeezing something wrong/too hard, or my hips are really out of alignment.
        Depression Lies

Comment

It could be any number of things, without actually seeing you it's hard to tell. Does it bother you during any other glute extension exercise or hip hinge?

Comment

Not as far as I have noticed, but I haven't gone out of my way to do anything that I think is a "glute extension exercise" other than hip bridges before.
            Depression Lies

Comment

If you're not training a lot of glute exercises, hip extension/hinging, or squats etc. Your glutes may not be working correctly. When this happens a lot of pressure can be placed the low back and SI because the glutes aren't supporting and doing the brunt of the work. This could be what's going on, but again without actually being there to see what's going on.

Comment

Working...
              X