• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, a bring out your dead post...all of yours, plus:
    Gravyboat
    Cori
    Yogabear

This place used to be so cool.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Gravy!!!

Cori! I wonder how she is doing?
      Last edited by Pebbles67; 01-11-2017, 12:46 PM.
      1/11/18 We have moved! Join us at primalforums.com

Comment

• ...And I am in no way saying that people on here now aren't just as wonderful, but I want all of my friends past and present to be here now and stay forever. She says in a childlike manner.

I have always been very bad at handling when people exit my life. My how that has changed in the last year. Due to the circumstances, I have lost most of my real life friends and family. I have no choice but to soldier on through the pain and cherish the people I still have.

That is why I will stick around here come hell, high water or bad website revamps.

Comment

• Yes, luckily loads of the cool people have stayed! And I am very grateful for that.

Crabcakes
          My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Gay Panda
            Female 55
            Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
            Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• I was just thinking about Gay Panda! I read several of his books. And that reminds me of bloodorchid.
              My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Yea, Gay Panda was fun. He has been gone a long time now.
                Female back to the basics: 5-2017
                CW: 2017: 150
                GW: 130 a dream, I know
                Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Crabby and Gay Panda...

Sob.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more with all of the above, I miss Joanie as well, she was a hoot..... And I didn't know NK had a bub, hope she and the sprog are doing well.....

Comment

• OMG, NKs Boy is just the cutest and of course a very cool kid.

Comment

• Oh, and think she was worried she wouldn't be a good mum. Ah, my cockles they are warmed.

Comment

• Gwamma too.

I sometimes wonder is it because I've retreated from the boards and therefore don't 'meet' new people to replace the leavers or has the site really changed so radically. My interest in it is fading, but for you and Walrus, DD and a few select others.

Comment

• Weight Watchers Report: Total lost 19.8 in 9 weeks. My son wanted to eat at the Chinese Buffet for his 19th birthday. I started to pre track and realized that I did not want to limit myself so I said screw it. The net result was that I went into Monday night weigh-in 1lb up from my low last week. The perils of weighing in on Mondays.
                            I am 1.2lbs behind the pace I set to reach my goal weight by August. Time for a clean week.

Comment

• Paula congrats 19.8 in 9weeks is really good especially when you started this during the holiday season. Its nice that you and your son were able to spend his birthday together.

Comment

• Best part of 20lbs aint to be sniffed at P, well done, keep at it....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                                Gwamma too.

I sometimes wonder is it because I've retreated from the boards and therefore don't 'meet' new people to replace the leavers or has the site really changed so radically. My interest in it is fading, but for you and Walrus, DD and a few select others.
                                Ooh I forgot Gwamma, another star and thanks BG, I agree with you and I would miss yourself as I miss a lot of the others who have left.

Comment

Working...
                                X