Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toi toi toi!
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Day 3 went great yesterday. I am already experiencing a lot less pain. The Bursitis in my heel is gone. Crazy. I Have had some cravings for sweet things, but I have been satisfied with an apple. Rather than the insistent gong of eat,eat,eat!, my BED voice sounds more like a mosquito buzzing.

Pride and Predjudice opened to rave reviews. The audience has been totally enthralled from beginning to end. Only 4 more shows and both Sunday matinees are sold out.
      1/11/18 We have moved! Join us at primalforums.com

Comment

• Hang in there Pebbles. We know you can do this.

Would love to see your show.
        Female back to the basics: 5-2017
        CW: 2017: 150
        GW: 130 a dream, I know
        Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Way to go Pebbles. You are doing great.
          Female 55
          Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
          Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Well, my Whole 30 hit a snag. I plan to restart on Monday July 17th after the cast party for Pride and Prejudice.

Comment

• Good idea! While I have been 99% compliant, I can't be too bothered about details with Dream here for such a short time.
              My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• True. Enjoying time with Dream is much more important. I was having trouble navigating my theater schedule and W30

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                  True. Enjoying time with Dream is much more important. I was having trouble navigating my theater schedule and W30
                  No worries, Pebbles. I am having to reset my W30 for when I can fill my freezer with compliant meals.

Female 55
                  Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                  Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Oops. Where did a month go? I am only two weeks away from heading back to school.

Pride and Predjudice went great. We were sold out 6 out of 8 shows.

I never did get back to the whole 30, but I am eating Primal. I rejoined OA for the group support aspect.

Just enjoying the last days of summer with my boys. We are going to a water park on Wednesday.

Comment

• I am a Primal Health Coach!!!

Almost three years ago, I paid to take the certification course. Unfortunately, marriage issues interfered in my being able to complete the course for a while. I finally set a drop dead goal of the end of this summer.

My 7yr anniversary at MDA is coming up soon. I still believe in ancestral eating, in the carbohydrate curve which works fine for me and in all the PB laws of good health. Studying and rereading all the materials solidified that for me.

Right now, I may not be in a position to coach anyone on the path to good health, but I hope to someday.

My plan for the next year is to use the Primal Blueprint to find my own optimal health. I will post my progress here once a week.

SW 255

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        I am a Primal Health Coach!!!
                        Congratulations!

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                        My plan for the next year is to use the Primal Blueprint to find my own optimal health. I will post my progress here once a week.
                        Good luck! Journaling is essential, whether private or public.

Why next year? Right here, right now. If you make a mistake, get up, dust off and get going again, treat it like a learning curve. You can do this!

"Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

Comment

• Good to hear somes news from your way Pebbles. Congrats too.
                          Female back to the basics: 5-2017
                          CW: 2017: 150
                          GW: 130 a dream, I know
                          Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovebird View Post

Congratulations!

Good luck! Journaling is essential, whether private or public.

Why next year? Right here, right now. If you make a mistake, get up, dust off and get going again, treat it like a learning curve. You can do this!
                            Thanks. I meant that it would likely take a year to reach my personal goal. Struggle with food issues is the norm for me. I accept that, but keep moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by perennialpam View Post
                              Good to hear somes news from your way Pebbles. Congrats too.
                              Thanks Pam.

Comment

• I can't believe I had the bravery to post that I finished the PHC certification. Yes, I am an unhealthy Primal Health Coach. The truth is I don't plan to use the certification for anything but helping myself for now. I also preordered Mark's new book on the Keto Reset. I'm interested to see if he has anything new to say.

My PHC cert completion package has shipped, It includes 3 copies of 21 day challenge book and workbook plus a t-shirt and other goodies. I will loan the books to interested friends for now.

The first week of school is underway. 8 hrs a day on cement is hard on the feet and legs until you get used to it. My classes are very nice. It should be a great year.

I am still in limbo as far as the divorce is concerned. We are sharing custody of our youngest. The older boys visit about once a week. My eldest returned to College in late August for his senior year. He is getting a degree in finance. My middle son is working on his associates in Graphic Design at a local community college.

I'm taking a break from the theater for now although I am on two theater boards and help with auditions once in a while. This week we are auditioning people for Little Shop of Horrors.

Comment

Working...
                                X