• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Current weight 248.8 -6.2
    Way to go, Pebbles!!
    Female 55
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Way to get back on the saddle. Best wishes for your continued success. We know you are capable.
      Female back to the basics: 5-2017
      CW: 2017: 150
      GW: 130 a dream, I know
      Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• The Primal Health Coach package has arrived! Including...

3copies each of 21 day transformation and 90 day journal
        Coaching and Course manual
        Poster
        Car sticker
        T shirt
        key ring
        metal cup
        tote bag
        Last edited by Pebbles67; 09-14-2017, 06:13 AM.
        We have Moved! Join us at www.primalforums.com

Comment

• Went to my friends 50th birthday this weekend, so my weight is the same. I gave her a set of the Primal books hoping she will do the program with me.

School is settling down and I mostly like my schedule.

I find myself very worried about many things I cannot control. That stress increases the urge to eat badly when I really need to take care of myself.

Comment

• Hang in there Pebbles. Sorry about your stresses.

I keep hoping things will get settled soon for you.

Glad you are mostly happy with your work schedule.

Comment

• Thank you Pam. I believe that one way or another, the divorce will be final within the next 6 months.

Weekly report

Wt. 247.6 -7.4
              FBS 92

Doing low carb/high fat Primal in anticipation of receiving Marks Keto Reset book on October 3rd.
              Working up to a regular Primal Movement practice.

It is ridiculously hot here. We hit 90 yesterday. Tough to be in school in this heat. Worse, we have two new buildings on campus that are air conditioned. I work in the old unconditioned area. All the buildings are attached. It is so weird when you go from one area to the other and hit either a wall of cool air or a wall of heat.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the "cold front" we are supposed to get this weekend. Temps will be low 80s during the day and high 60s at night.
                Female 55

Comment

• Regarding weather, same here. I think we'll be having a breakthru today.

I can't imagine teaching without a.c.

Comment

• Don't be a stranger Pebbles! Hope you've got people IRL to share your thoughts and worries with and that keto works wonders for ya!
                    "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

Comment

• ^^ What she said. ^^

Comment

• Missing your wit Pebbles.
                        Female 55

Comment

• Good Morning,

Thanks for checking in on me. Life is busy. School is going well.

I never received the Keto Reset book because someone stole my credit card number. The pre order ended up being cancelled before I got the new card. In the end, I am not even doing keto, just straight up Primal. I have also gone back to Overeaters Anonymous. I needed to take a hard look at why I cannot control my food intake for long no matter what plan I follow. I find that a balanced whole food program like primal keeps me nutritionally balanced while I work on the mental and emotional reasons for my life long disordered eating.

In theater news, I am a member of two theater boards of directors. As long as there is no conflict of interest, I will stay on both. I am currently writing a grant for one of them, Paperwork, Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                            Good Morning,

Thanks for checking in on me. Life is busy. School is going well.

I never received the Keto Reset book because someone stole my credit card number. The pre order ended up being cancelled before I got the new card. In the end, I am not even doing keto, just straight up Primal. I have also gone back to Overeaters Anonymous. I needed to take a hard look at why I cannot control my food intake for long no matter what plan I follow. I find that a balanced whole food program like primal keeps me nutritionally balanced while I work on the mental and emotional reasons for my life long disordered eating.

In theater news, I am a member of two theater boards of directors. As long as there is no conflict of interest, I will stay on both. I am currently writing a grant for one of them, Paperwork, Sigh.
                            Sounds good - being able to talk to people who understand and give you empathy is very useful. I have personally had a lot out of taking therapy, I am getting better and better at handling the situations of stress where I instinctively reach for the sugar (not having any in my house helps too...).

Comment

• We have moved! Join us at www.primalforums.com

Comment

• Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody in there? Just testing to see if posting is still possible. Lol

Goodbye MDA forum. You were a very special place.

Comment

Working...
                                X