Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that you find these gems and post them. I'm always interested in learning about my hyper-aware and shielded predispositions and the efforts to move out into the open when I have to.

“Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good”. - Popular translation of Voltaire

If you are honest with your lacks, BE honest with your abundance, as well.

"....the route finding part, and dead reckoning - figure out where I need to be and how to get there, then stay on target as I move over the land and through the forest."
    - Originally Posted by Meant2Move

Comment

• Love that you find these gems and post them. I'm always interested in learning about my hyper-aware and shielded predispositions and the efforts to move out into the open when I have to. I do think, in my case, I need to open up my suitcase a little more often..

I DREAM of a library where I can refuge in the art books and where I may place a cozy chubby couch to sink into and immerse.
      “Never let the perfect be the enemy of the good”. - Popular translation of Voltaire

"....the route finding part, and dead reckoning - figure out where I need to be and how to get there, then stay on target as I move over the land and through the forest."

Comment

• Originally posted by HeuristicFireFlower View Post
        Love that you find these gems and post them. I'm always interested in learning about my hyper-aware and shielded predispositions and the efforts to move out into the open when I have to. I do think, in my case, I need to open up my suitcase a little more often..

I DREAM of a library where I can refuge in the art books and where I may place a cozy chubby couch to sink into and immerse.
        I could never stick to a simple PB journal, basically logging food and activity. My interests are varied (even more than I share here) and I need an outlet for this pent up energy. I also need to get my training back on track as it has suffered over the last six weeks or so. Just walking everywhere ain't gonna cut it. Working towards some sort of goal makes it easier to stick to a certain regimen, be it food or fitness or otherwise and it adds to happiness.
        "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

Comment

• New calendar for 2018 was picked earlier: Amazing Planet... gorgeous pictures... Iceland especially, but all are great.

A fire red umbrella came into my possession too. Gifted/borrowed... we'll see what happens.

We're having endive with ham/cheese and some panfried potatoes tonight. DS has had to eat Balti Curry with plenty of veggies 2 days in a row, so I owe him... lol

Comment

•  

Comment

• http://www.adrenalsummit2017.com/wp-...ranscribed.pdf

The only interview I've managed to save from that summit, but it's a good one...

Comment

• I'm not an American, obviously. But I'm thankful for everyone that's currently part of my life. Especially those that continue to give back in various ways and keep surprising me with their wit and generosity. Grateful for my hubby and my son, without whom I would be sans anchor. My family and friends that make every day worth living.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day! Stop and smell the roses. Say thanks, regardless of origin, and focus on the positive.

Comment

• The best to you Lovebird. Grateful for running into you here. Thank you for all the help you have offered this year.
                  Female back to the basics: 5-2017
                  CW: 2017: 150
                  GW: 130 a dream, I know
                  Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Love the REO! DH and I have seen them twice in the last few days, they still put on a great show. Our song is by them, "Don't Let Him Go."
                    Female 55
                    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Hi LB,

I wonder if you're going over to join MDAers at the new site. I hadn't seen so much spam, garbage posts appearing on MDA as it is now. Quite a few folks have had enough and are making a home for their journals, there. I'm sure you would add a bright deck for folks to land and enjoy your posts. I haven't signed up yet, but I'd hate to lose my journal here as it's an archive of my history as I go through health changes and improvements.

http://primalforums.forumotion.com/

Comment

• Lovebird, please come to the new forum.
                        My first journal - http://forum.marksdailyapple.com/for...mal-highlights

Comment

• Please show up at the new forum. primalforums.com. Takes some getting used to but keeps us all in touch. How extraordinary that two of our acquaintances here have created it. Ontario and RigD.

Come on over.
                          Female back to the basics: 5-2017
                          CW: 2017: 150
                          GW: 130 a dream, I know
                          Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• LB, please come over to the new forum. Miss your fun posts, music and health links. Jump on over there!!

Comment

Working...
                            X