Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Miss Grok!

My Internet access has completely fallen apart again, so I have no idea if this connection will last long enough to post. It looks like I'll be having another hot date with the Repairman next week (sigh) and then maybe I can answer those questions!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Sexist story:
      Once had a tire shop mechanic tried to tell me that I needed to have my front brakes & rotors completely replaced, as the rotors were so bad that they couldn't even be "turned" (usually it's done like 3 times before replacement is needed). The rotors were relatively new, and had no grooving at all. Remember the courtroom scene in "My cousin Vinny"? yeah, I was kinda like her.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        Ohhh... You gotta know how to "work" the car dealers and such as a "woman".
        I'm a pro. I play the "picky snobby wife" or "bored wife" or "doesn't really want to buy things wife" .

*huff* But I wanted red... *pout*
        Husband acts apologetic.
        It's like good cop/bad cop.
        That's awesome. Props!
        My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 43
        Goal BF%: 20

Comment

• Dear Valhalla.

There are some moments when one's patience is truly, truly tried, and I am in one of those. (And my Internet - for the time being - is semi-functional). A writer-acquaintance just found a publisher, and has taken to social media TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Now this poor writer will have to edit! It's not fair!

It's like winning the lottery and complaining about having to drive over to the bank to cash the check.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            Dear Valhalla.

There are some moments when one's patience is truly, truly tried, and I am in one of those. (And my Internet - for the time being - is semi-functional). A writer-acquaintance just found a publisher, and has taken to social media TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Now this poor writer will have to edit! It's not fair!

It's like winning the lottery and complaining about having to drive over to the bank to cash the check.
            Sounds like a humble-brag to me. #firstworldproblems
            My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 43
            Goal BF%: 20

Comment

• * pokes head in *

Do I have an Internet connection yet? One that lasts longer than twenty seconds? We shall see . . .

Comment

• Well, POO. That's the second visit from Mr. Repairman and we have yet to return to the state of Internetz perfection I never appreciated fully until now.

This video expresses how I'm feeling right now perfectly.

Comment

• What is with her teeth and her boobs??? Ugh... pass the brain bleach please.
                  Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I like toward the two minute mark where she just gives up entirely on singing. So the soundtrack is playing one thing and she's just blithely mouthing random words and shaking her browned goodies to turn us all on.

Comment

• Can we just get some Ke$ha back in here please...

*note: One of the vids linked at the end WAS Ke$ha*
                      LOLs
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Oh, Tan Mom. She makes Ke$ha look awesome.

Please, please keep working, Internetz. I love you even more than that inexplicable Tan Mom video.

Comment

• the way she spits out the word BITSHTH

it's almost like she's sober
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            the way she spits out the word BITSHTH

it's almost like she's sober
                            LOL.

I've been annoying Lady Friend for days now, texting her at random moments, "IT'S TAN MOM, BITCH!!!"

She usually writes back NO IT ISN'T.

Comment

• g pants, you're evil. eeeeevil
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                LOL.

I've been annoying Lady Friend for days now, texting her at random moments, "IT'S TAN MOM, BITCH!!!"

She usually writes back NO IT ISN'T.
                                lol
                                Primal since March 5, 2012
                                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                                X