i'm a neurotic

the purpose;
    get no pcos
    stay forever young
    reclaim some sanity
    get a great ass

current weight - NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS
    goal weight - a hot ass weight

so i made this tonight Local Forage: RECIPE: Coconut Milk Custard the custard pic looks custardy and delicious. it's not. it's a lie. the recipe results in a big brown soggy sweet hunk of egg that broke my heart right after it broke my tastebuds. and i was sad. that didn't stop the dogs from prancing around my feet hoping i'd drop the plate. they're weird, those dogs. they eat whatever i give them from cheese to fruit to veggies and wag for more

which they get. they're spoiled. or maybe i'm just buying a continuation of their love

i'm hoping this keeps me on track, i've been off and on the wagon lately. stress makes me want comfort foods, comfort foods ain't healthy foods, etc

it's a mental thing. and i have a lot of stress.

it's nice to accomplish things when you've spent your formative years being crippled and crazy. in a short amount of time my pitiful girl pushups became less pitiful, i can move an inch lower. my right leg can step me up and squat me on a chair (my left is somehow, very strangely, weaker. i use them equally, i do not understand)

so, breakfast was comfort foods. bad.
    dinner was cheesy cauliflower and deviled eggs i made with YOGURT i made because i'm AMAZING. yeah that was a bad taste idea, never again. and truvia lemonade. followed by that abomination that did not look like the picture

• bloodorchid
    replied
    90% of food today was actual food. granted, other people cooked it but the main components were meat and vegetables.

i'm not patting myself on the back. mainly i'm just stewing in the pissiest mood ever. if it hadn't been for mom food i'd've been mad and ignored eating til i grudgingly chewed a boiled chicken tender. reading helped a little. skyrim a little. outside things, not at all.

if my back and appendage weren't permanently F-ed in the A i'd love to join a fight club thing and work off excess aggression. perhaps something not so unsimilar to this.

primal approved, right? if it weren't natural, why would i want to punch someone in the face so much?

plan b is to just get in bed and yawn myself to sleep.

because nothing else is helping and i don't know what else to do.

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• heregoesnothing
    replied
    https://goo.gl/images/67la3p

Leave a comment:

• excursivey
    replied
    Donuts rank high on my downfall list as well.

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    i wish my guys were more playful like that, they'll only hunt for a few minutes but it's sweet when it happens. i'll be shaking a blanket or sheet out to fold and one will come wallow around under it and the other will come hop and dig and snort for his brother.

then they sit up and look at me with giant smiles and wagging tails like 'there, now it's your turn to do something!' and as i've never been much of a play-er i'll stand there like 'uhhh.. skitskitskit *shake the blanket*' and that might get them playing some more

woke up after a few hours of sleep, so my entire 9 hour day of waiting for my car to get fixed was extra fun. sick stomach and not really healthy food followed.

like all good hypocrites my motto today was 'do as i say, not as i do' when it comes to being healthy, as i spent last night complaining to bay about the people on my 600 lb life screwing up their weight loss because reasons

i've been spending too much money on things i don't need or really want in an effort to make my emotionals feel better. it's better that i never got around to having kids because i'd have to sell one to a local farmer to be a watermelon picker to feed the rest

Leave a comment:

• Urban Forager
    replied
    Norbert is so gentle in his attack mode, quite the opposite of my rat terrier. I don't play that game with her as she can't seem to understand that it's my hand under the blanket, she goes into full on hunter mode!

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    he's so little he'd only fit one flea

and it would look like a vw bug rolling around a little hill

Leave a comment:

• vh67
    replied
    Norbert was pretty cute but the way he kept scratching, distracted me. I kept wondering if he had fleas? Does that blanket have bedbugs?

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    you guys are really sweet, i didn't figure anyone would notice or care about my absence. i was off in my own anti social head space doing anti social things.

today is a weird kind of day. i want donuts. i want pizza. i want buckets of lo mein. i'm mad. i'm lonely. i don't want to be around anyone. i don't want to mess with my dogs. i want to be buried in a mountain of dogs.

i'm tired, though i've been sleeping and dreaming pretty regularly this week. i'm still tired. i f'ed my foot up at the beach, so that hurts with everything else. originally i thought my foot was swollen because of the gnarly sunburn i was developing (which, by the way, get some mizon snail recovery gel and slather that everywhere. you'll thank me later. it knocked out the pain in hours and the sunburn in days. go get some.) but no. getting beat by waves while trying to stay standing did something. and it's all rolling into one big ball of suck and i'm mad about it.

i do wanna get beat up by waves again tho. i'll just wear snow shoes.

bear's summertime excursions led him to a female neighbor dog who must be in heat. i went hunting for him and neighbor said they'd been playing and all was cool, but all night bear was frantic panting and i was just 'gross. no. i don't care if you got lured into a baby trap, you're grossing me out stop, i'm not paying the child support'

i did make a big glass of chocolate milk. i still kinda want a donut though.

even cute animal aren't helping

NORBERT YOU LITTLE SLACKER, I FEEL NOTHING.

Leave a comment:

• Urban Forager
    replied
    Hey there gurl!

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    hellow

Leave a comment:

• excursivey
    replied
    I must have had some kind of ESP that you'd been around. ALWAYS glad to see you. Life has kept me off the boards lately too but felt the need to stop in for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Urban Forager
    replied
    Dog video was too damn cute!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bloodorchid
    replied
    lol.. so glad i'm not the only one who does all of that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X