Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Blueprint Journal DCarr10760 (David)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a busy week! My tiny little bathroom renovation project has grown into a full-scale bathroom and kitchen remodel! So that takes all of my available "free time." It is nice that I have the energy and stamina to do work like this, and as I get lighter and fitter, I push myself harder. I suppose that this is how I get stronger and more vigorous, but the downside is that I am tired all of the time.

Add to that working out 5 days a week and I was beginning to feel a bit stretched out, "like butter spread over too much bread" to quote Bilbo Baggins. But Trainer-Cliff was on vacation last week, so there was an opportunity to rest and I did. I also took a break from Ketosis for the weekend. To call it a re-feed would be grandiose, but I suppose it amounted to that. But I am back on the straight and narrow path now.

Today was my first day back at the gym, accompanied by my Middlest son! He is all moved in. I told him that if he is ready to go at 6:00AM then he can train with me. There he was ready to go at 6:00AM! They do grow up!

Trainer-Cliff was happy to see him. Middlest did crew in College and Cliff is really into rowing, so we did a bunch of rowing along with the other exercises. It was fun and Middlest was exhausted by the end of it!

David
    Height: 5' 10"
    Highest Weight: 292
    Recent Starting Weight 287
    Current weight: 237.6
    Goal weight: 195
    Body Fat 28.9

Comment

• I'd like to respond but not sure I'm human!
      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Lol, I got that error too! But I logged out and back in and now it seems to be working again!
        Height: 5' 10"
        Highest Weight: 292
        Recent Starting Weight 287
        Current weight: 237.6
        Goal weight: 195
        Body Fat 28.9

Comment

• Be sure you click the "remember me" box just below your username. This was the fix, but not sure if it is now after forum software changes.
          The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Comment

• I'm still human only about 1/3 of the time!
            My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• NO UPDATE FOR 22 DAYS? WHAT THE HELL, DAVID!

You are on serious restriction that may even result in a 3 month grounding.

I hope you're frightened.

Julia

Comment

Working...
              X