4 degrees warmer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    Minerva was really ambitious, it's unfortunate that governments fear freedom so much. Seriously, what threat did some real estate fat cat possibly hold? Good going Tonga.
    Statists/tyrants/insecure douche bags--whatever you want to call them--do not like individualism because they are not willing to jeopardize their controlled quality of life, their comfort zone. I believe the entire world would have a much greater quality of life if some people stopped trying to treat other humans like cattle. Although, the people must stop allowing others to rule over them like a flock of sheep. People, Americans especially, are too willing to sacrifice freedom for what they perceive to be security and quality of life.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
      Statists/tyrants/insecure douche bags--whatever you want to call them--do not like individualism because they are not willing to jeopardize their controlled quality of life, their comfort zone. I believe the entire world would have a much greater quality of life if some people stopped trying to treat other humans like cattle. Although, the people must stop allowing others to rule over them like a flock of sheep. People, Americans especially, are too willing to sacrifice freedom for what they perceive to be security and quality of life.
      The desperate struggle to strangulate free will, by giving people just enough to create an illusion that they are free, while controlling every aspect of their lives with propaganda. It's ignorance bordering on criminal, these suggestions of health and how to live ones life. Learn our history, grow up, get a career, get married, have children, continue to populate plantation earth. It's the idolatrous nature of our current mindless society that gives worship to these "kings among men", and they're blind to see that they get rich and live happily off their misery.

Of course, given that, it's easy to see why they would fear such ambition as Minerva, as others might take example.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by brookesam View Post
        Love some electronic music.... I used to be a rave kid.
        finding random abandoned houses in hills and mountains that held rave parties is always cool :3 did ecstasy?
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Oh, and j3nn, or anyone else, if you haven't, I recommend reading The creature from Jekyll Island from Edward Griffin. He's the founder of Freedom Force International, a libertarian activist network, and that book critiques the Federal Reserve. Very good read.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

The desperate struggle to strangulate free will, by giving people just enough to create an illusion that they are free, while controlling every aspect of their lives with propaganda. It's ignorance bordering on criminal, these suggestions of health and how to live ones life. Learn our history, grow up, get a career, get married, have children, continue to populate plantation earth. It's the idolatrous nature of our current mindless society that gives worship to these "kings among men", and they're blind to see that they get rich and live happily off their misery.

Of course, given that, it's easy to see why they would fear such ambition as Minerva, as others might take example.
            Exactly. It is also why the US has military presence in ~150 countries and why they go after harmless but sovereign groups such as the Branch Davidians and Ruby Ridge; they extinguish the sparks of departure from the collective before the idea spreads out of (their) control. Not only do they violently pursue those who try to stray from the pack, with the help of the media, they demonize the person or group and portray them in the most negative fashion possible to rile and terrify the collective. This reinforces their belief that the system works and only horrible people want to abandon the tribe.

The American people are so easily manipulated. Recent school shootings as an example. Our bombs and drones kill dozens of school children every day in other countries, but we only weep for American children? The majority doesn't even realize the reality much less the hypocrisy.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

Oh, and j3nn, or anyone else, if you haven't, I recommend reading The creature from Jekyll Island from Edward Griffin. He's the founder of Freedom Force International, a libertarian activist network, and that book critiques the Federal Reserve. Very good read.
              I've had this downloaded and queued on Kindle for months now. Must get to it soon!

Comment

finding random abandoned houses in hills and mountains that held rave parties is always cool :3 did ecstasy?
                Way too much ecstasy... and coke...

What do you think that did to all my neurotransmitters in the long run? It's been over 10 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Derp
                  I aim to please.
                  Yes, please me! I mean... I have kitty rascals as well

Also, I often fantasized about being deserted on an island. I am fond of fish and coconuts, but not of the sun and sand, so I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Anyway, I will join you if there are enough servant people to fan me with large leaves. Oh wait, freedom for all... okay, I'm going to have to get back to you on this one.
                  Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
                    Exactly. It is also why the US has military presence in ~150 countries and why they go after harmless but sovereign groups such as the Branch Davidians and Ruby Ridge; they extinguish the sparks of departure from the collective before the idea spreads out of (their) control. Not only do they violently pursue those who try to stray from the pack, with the help of the media, they demonize the person or group and portray them in the most negative fashion possible to rile and terrify the collective. This reinforces their belief that the system works and only horrible people want to abandon the tribe.

The American people are so easily manipulated. Recent school shootings as an example. Our bombs and drones kill dozens of school children every day in other countries, but we only weep for American children? The majority doesn't even realize the reality much less the hypocrisy.
                    School shootings and media manipulation you say? Remember Sandy Hook?

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Exposed Actors Fake Witnesses CBS Text - YouTube

They know exactly what it takes to unite the people. I believe George Bush once said that the American people needed another tragedy in order to reunite them again.

Way too much ecstasy... and coke...

What do you think that did to all my neurotransmitters in the long run? It's been over 10 years now.
                    I think it depends on the purity and dosage. I think it's a probable mild decline in cognitive function, but is reversible(as cells can regenerate, grow, and form anew all the time) but the experience while putting parts of your mind to sleep while on ecstasy is definitely worth it. Emotional awareness is really important.

Being able to see how your perception is really a form of multiple parts like time awareness is enlightening.

Right now, I'm considering mild experimentation with MDMA, as that only affects serotonin levels.

Yes, please me! I mean... I have kitty rascals as well

Also, I often fantasized about being deserted on an island. I am fond of fish and coconuts, but not of the sun and sand, so I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Anyway, I will join you if there are enough servant people to fan me with large leaves. Oh wait, freedom for all... okay, I'm going to have to get back to you on this one.
                    Cuuuute!

My island would have lots of shade, as the sun is my enemy. Could build plenty of bamboo huts. Ocean breeze creates a nice tranquil coolness too, no need for servant fanners.

There are also a few islands unclaimed(and uninhabitable) in Antarctica! Though, I'm not interested in replicating the Inuit like the crazy people here.

It seems as though we all have cats! My bf has a cat names Viktor, and I have a cat names Hunnibuns. Together, they had 3 litters, and a total of 11 kittens! That was such a beautiful experience, all those little cuties running around. I loved all those lil guys, but thankfully we found good homes for all of them
                    What can I say, I'm a loveable guy(har har)

Yeah, every cat I've had has been neutered because the spray stinks like mad.
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

The Manipulative and the Subservient

I woke up today in a strange fog like state, where it felt like my mind and body were separated from themselves. I thought this was a fascinating feeling, like I was actually in total control of every action and consequence. I wasn't sure whether or not I was still sleeping, or awake, but I didn't feel the nagging ache in the back of my leg from yesterdays sprinting up the local hills until a few minutes later. It gave me more insight into mind over matter. All this pain is just an illusion. Anyway, upon returning to the buzz kill state we see as reality, I started to think about if Hell were real, I imagine it to be just like a Primal Con. Lava is lard, and we're all just forms of bacon. Yikes, that's scary.

After my ritual of praying to an imaginary deity by connecting with It through meditation(Mindfulness with Jon Kabat-Zinn - YouTube) I failed by becoming distracted again, gave up, and just went to go smoke and eat a block of gouda cheese(FAT REFEED!!!1) It must have been that thought of Primal Con again. Ugh. I'll try again later after getting high once the dairy fully digests, as I find dairy kills my high.

On social norms. Why do people talk about their day of going to parties in an attempt to seem more normal than other people as if this is a good thing? Your argument is invalid, because I didn't waste this day on the forum(I just have 10k+ posts on every other day) because I went to, not one, but two parties. Look at me everyone, I'm so very conforming and normal!

Because it's appropriate

Since I'm already talking to myself, have any of you ever been outside during a sunset or late at night in the quiet(or perceived quiet) and imagined if a certain person could be staring at the same view, no matter where, as you are and wondering about you too? I've done this, and tried to send all my positive energies to them(there aren't many), in hopes to brighten up their mood or day, or to heal them. It's in this moment, where I've felt like I could alter the earth's axis, and have them be in the same moment as I am, drawing them closer. Exhaling smoke, I've created mirror images of their figure in it, and heard their voice in my ear.

It's comforting, because, we're far, yet so close too. Billions of people on the planet, yet we manage to meet certain ones who are always different than others. Despite attempts at destroying individuality, people find ways to conquer it all.

Last edited by Derpamix; 05-26-2013, 09:48 AM.
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Oh Ci, that is so sweet but it looks like I won't be needing your services!

Originally posted by Derp
                        On social norms. Why do people talk about their day of going to parties in an attempt to seem more normal than other people as if this is a good thing? Your argument is invalid, because I didn't waste this day on the forum(I just have 10k+ posts on every other day) because I went to, not one, but two parties. Look at me everyone, I'm so very conforming and normal!
                        Are you bitter because you weren't invited to the party?

Since I'm already talking to myself, have any of you ever been outside during a sunset or late at night in the quiet(or perceived quiet) and imagined if a certain person could be staring at the same view, no matter where, as you are and wondering about you too? I've done this, and tried to send all my positive energies to them(there aren't many), in hopes to brighten up their mood or day, or to heal them. It's in this moment, where I've felt like I could alter the earth's axis, and have them be in the same moment as I am, drawing them closer. Exhaling smoke, I've created mirror images of their figure in it, and heard their voice in my ear.
                        I believe some people are open to a certain amount of telepathy.
                        Are these particular people you are sending your energy to?
                        Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

Derps totally bitter he didnt get invited to THAT party.

Comment

Originally posted by ombat View Post
                            Oh Ci, that is so sweet but it looks like I won't be needing your services!

Are you bitter because you weren't invited to the party?

I believe some people are open to a certain amount of telepathy.
                            Are these particular people you are sending your energy to?
                            I think it's placebo on my part(I was high), but that in itself could be a form of telepathy too via quantum physics.

Regarding the party, I talked about it a bit in my earlier post, I think that party would be like the walking dead.
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by CiKi90
                              Your posts always make me want to be more eloquent in my journal entries. Reading your posts are more like reading a book in comparison to my rambling ways! I love it, keep it up.
                              Aw, but I prefer your style of writing in your journal. It's much more direct, sincere, and personal. Literature was always my worst subject, I did much better in math and science. I think my writing is insecure, and jumbled. I've gotten better at it after school, but I could only muster C's and stuff in language classes. I'm thinking of trying to learn another language, so that I can appreciate verbal expression more and become more cultured.
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Defective

I'm so sick of eggs. I'm sick of the taste, the aftertaste, the texture, the shape, and everything they stand for. I'm also sick of hardboiling eggs and cracking the shell, trying to remove it, and ripping the yolk in half and watching its contents spill to the floor. So, I had 3 eggs left in a dozen. I thought of what to do with them. Everything from creating a caustic substance, to letting them sit in the sun and see what form they took on the next week or so(shell should prevent them from being eaten by ants, maybe). In the end I decided to just throw them as hard as I could against a wall and watch them splatter. Feel better now.

Afterwards, I traversed up to my local Trader Joe's to purchase a few essentials. It was hot and windy, as usual, so I rubbed on zinc oxide and donned my wayferers and headphones. I picked out a few items(carrots, bananas, sweet spuds, vintage cola and ginger ale) and noticed a small group of underage girls leering at me as I walked by. Deciding to play cool, I ignored them, and stood in line. Moments later, the ringleader, a short brown girl carrying a bottle of Soy Delicious soy milk tapped me on the shoulder. Feeling mildly irritated from being tapped, I turned around and pulled out my headphones really fast(bad idea) hobbling and clearly uncomfortable from the pain, I exchanged pleasantries when she pointed out that a bottle of my vintage cola had been leaking all over my Long Clothing tank. Sigh. I put back to cola and decided not to buy any others out of spite, thankfully the girls saved my spot in line(it was crowded)
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X