No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMD's Healthy and Happy

Decided to start a challenge tomorrow.

I've been gluten free for 14 years so that part isn't new for me. I'm also pretty sick of most gluten free pastas and baked goods. Meh. :-) I'm 53 and still in the normal BMI range but I want to get fit.

Tonight I had a great dinner of chicken apple sausages (Applegate Organics, 6 grams carbs), roasted Brussels sprouts and onions made into a warm salad with apple and a lemon dijon dressing.

So ready set go! :-)

Having a bit of difficulty getting started. The stress of job hunting plus finishing up my last class for my degree. Yesterday I ate some chocolate chips straight out of the bag. :-(

But today I'm on track.

Breakfast: two slices of bacon, an egg, large handful of baby kale, pak choi etc. and some cheese. First I fried the bacon and the egg in an all metal fry pan then I layered the greens and cheese on top and put the fry pan under the broiler to melt cheese. A little chili garlic sauce added after I put it on my plate popped the flavors. Coffee of course!

Comment

Welcome! You can do this!!
      This is my journal page!
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100547.html

My life's work: www.questtheawakening.com

"Sometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right!" The Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
      X