Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a pretty incredible link to discover. Are you building a plan now for keeping o-6 low and what supps are you going to use for o-3?
    Depression Lies

Comment

Yodiewan: More through dietary trial and error and matching symptoms to studies. I'm looking into 23andme with some of my Christmas money.
      NW: I pretty much have it ironed out. Keep o-6 under 6% and use liquid fish oil to help keep the ratio to under 4:1.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

Being stuck in the house because of icepocalypse 2015 isn't actually hurting my goals all that much. Today's dinner was the bastard stepchild of custard and Poor Man's rice pudding: leftover rice warmed with cream, then 2 eggs and 3 yolks are mixed in and nuked until mostly solid, stirring every once in a while.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
        My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
        X