• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad all is well in the GS household.
    Female 55
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Always wanted to have a landscape consultant give me ideas but never thought it was affordable for me. Sounds very nice.

Best wishes for son's deployment although I realize this is the life of your family and nothing out of the ordinary.

Glad the toe isn't bothering you so much.
      Female back to the basics: 5-2017
      CW: 2017: 150
      GW: 130 a dream, I know
      Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Glad the gf is onboard, at least to some degree. Hope all goes well on his deployment.
        My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• I'm sure the deployment will be a great adventure for the kid. He has sent a few texts, arrived and all is well. And hot.

Landscape consult went really well. A well established family garden centre business, charged $100 for an hour, which gave us back $25 in credit toward plants/trees, etc. Well worth it. Now just have to do the work! And spend some $. Should go a long way toward presenting a good home for resale in a couple of years.

Followed up on the mental health referral on Friday, the base MH team leader reviewed my file and they've decided to refer me out. Might be to the OSI clinic, not sure, but that would make sense. So I should hear something back by end of next week. No idea how long after that to actually have an appointment. More frustration, when finally ready to deal with things and have all these delays. I must admit that the clerk at each phone call did confirm if that was okay, yes, I'm not in crisis mode, but whatever. Lorazepam prn is helpful when needed, which has been 2-5 times weekly since late July. And I have refills if needed, which I expect will be.

Had to be in full dress uniform this morning to attend a parade commemorating the anniversary of the Battle of Britain. Was fine, went to bed before 11, up and took my time over coffee before getting ready, but damn, it was chilly. Over 90 minutes outside with just the pant/shirt/tie/tunic in single digits Celsius (40s F). Took me a few hours with hot tea and a fuzzy blanket to warm back up once home! Hubby did not attend with me, not a requirement with his new civilian position, and he appreciates not having to do such things anymore. I really didn't expect he would...
          My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Bet you looked great! Too bad it was so cold. Hot epsom salt bathes work for me.
            Female back to the basics: 5-2017
            CW: 2017: 150
            GW: 130 a dream, I know
            Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Had one of those disturbing dreams last night. Woke around 5 to images that stayed in my head all day on and off. Fitfull dozing on and off after that till had to roll out at 630, but felt like I had been awake the whole time. Not a great start to the week when there's a lot going on.
              My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that GS. I hope tonight goes better for you.
                Female 55
                Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

• Glad you have lorerazepam if needed - that is great stuff for certain occasions. I hope DH is helpful and understanding!

Funny, I'm reading about your adventures in landscaping just as my landlord (and next door neighbor) finally threw in the towel and called in professionals. They are getting the place shipshape in no time.
                  My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                  X