Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Booster

Does anyone use this and does it work? I'm looking to reduce some winter man boobs and get ready for summer. What are the pros and cons?

No experience. Heavy, multi-joint resistance training and eating Brazil nuts (for selenium) helps.

Comment

I don't use any such supplements ( if you mean supplements) - no idea if they work.

Do you have your diet and exercise in check?

Comment

Ya my diet is on I've been off on exercise due to vacation and then getting sick. Plus ate like crap during vacation. I was just looking for a little edge with the test supplements.

Comment

Yeah I don't know.

I just eat food ( and exercise) for T

Zinc is said to help - in supplement tablets or foods such as shellfish.

Exercise during vacation or illness can be as easy/low-stress as walking 30min a day - it burns fat.

Comment

You wanna boost T levels? Sounds like the excuse you've always been waiting for to have more sex.

Comment

Try and stay away from plastics, it never gets talked about but try to limit it. For example like water bottles I'd stay away from. Raw oysters are very good for hormone production including clams and scallops also. Avocados with a acidic fruits are pretty good also but it will flucioonate.

Comment

Losing fat while gaining muscle is effective for boosting testosterone...
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

I was just looking for a little edge with the test supplements.

Comment

As someone who suffers from pituitary dysfunction and testicular hypofunction and injects testosterone weekly I can advise you to absolutely not waste your money on any supplements claiming to boost testosterone. None of them will work. I tried positively everything there is before taking HRT. My advice if you want to try to go natural on this (best way of course if your testes and pituitary are working well) is to eat plenty of cholesterol and high fat foods and weight train, heavy weight training. Both have been shown to increase testosterone. Also, as the PB suggests, sprinting and other forms of maximum effort movement exercises (independent of strength training) have also been shown to boost testosterone.

As for the man boobs. If it isn't breast tissue then you really don't have man boobs. It's probably just fat covering your pecs. You would need to see a doctor to tell if you really have developed breast tissue (gynecomastia) or if you just need to lose body fat.

Comment

Ask Andreyy...hiit seems to help...hehehe

Comment

ZMA has seemed to help, but it may be from the magnesium making me sleep better.

Comment

If you are looking for a bigger gains and extreme muscle growth, then you should take a testosterone booster. When you consider everything included in the formula, it is a very good bargain. It is basically like getting several of the top tests, boosting products on the market all in one bottle.

Comment

An herbal Dr. Put me on this and it darn sure works Myomin - Promotes Healthy Hormone Levels, 120 caps,500mg capsules https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2PX388..._MXfayb0VG520P

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

I've tried almost all the supplements claiming to help and find literally nothing works well if at all. TRT is the only thing that truly helped, but you should first follow the tips on lifting heavy and eating well before approaching TRT. Having to inject yourself each week is not all that fun - inconvenient more so than due to the pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X