Ad Widget

Collapse

Coconut oil - Is Tropical Traditions worth it?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut oil - Is Tropical Traditions worth it?

The only coconut oil I have been able to tolerate is Barlean's. All others taste like crap to me and the Barlean's has to be very fresh or else it also tastes off to me.

I am considering upping my game and trying Tropical Traditions, which must be ordered online (unless you live in a major metro area, which I don't).

Does anyone have any input or thoughts on whether it is worth the investment? (They are having a "buy two get two special through April 30.)

Thanks!
    sg

I buy it by the gallon from them. I've tried the unrefined and the refined. My family prefers the refined as it has no taste. For their price, it's worth it for me. I pay more for the same amount in the other brands that are available to me at my local stores.
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

More questions...

I have a thyroid issue and am considering their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.

If I buy 4 of them, will they last a while? I'm the only one that eats it.

Thanks to anyone who can provide input.

Comment

More questions...

I have a thyroid issue and am considering their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. I assume that's my best option. Thoughts?

Also, if I buy 4 of them, will they last a while? I'm the only one that eats it.

Thanks to anyone who can provide input!

Comment

Depends strictly on your usage. Coconut oil keeps well, but not forever. Keep the extras cool and dark. Whatever you do, don't let it get moisture in it, or it will ferment and start to stink.

Comment

Working...
          X