Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana & Almond Butter Ice Cream

Hey Everyone! I just put a new recipe up on my blog, it's how to make a very tasty and easy bowl of Banana & Almond Butter ice cream! Take a look.

Timothy Bell Fitness - How Fitness Was Meant To Be! : Paleo Banana & Almond Butter Ice Cream

- Tim
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Probably going to get disagreed with here, but isn't it kind of cheeky to just post a thread to get people to go to your blog?

Comment

Originally posted by Urja View Post
      Probably going to get disagreed with here, but isn't it kind of cheeky to just post a thread to get people to go to your blog?
      I agree. This is at least the second time this week.

Comment

As long as mods and site owner let it be then why not be smart to drive traffic to his site. You don't have to click on it. Been going on for as long as forums have been around.

btw - I often eat a banana and almond butter in a bowl, don't bother with mixing as it seems a pointless waste of time and clean up effort.
        Last edited by eats.meats.west; 08-01-2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

I prefer a whole banana and a handful of whole almonds (preferably still in their shell!)

Comment

It's just that I notice that every one of this person's posts are links to their blog. There's no interaction on the forum - just telling people to check out his blog. I don't think there's anything wrong with occasionally linking to your own stuff, but if it's all you do then it becomes quite rude.

And maybe it's childish of me but I never click on the links even if it sounds vaguely interesting, specifically because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by fifer View Post
              I prefer a whole banana and a handful of whole almonds (preferably still in their shell!)
              Same. I am actually having that right now for lunch (with some Greek yogurt).

Comment

Originally posted by Urja View Post
                It's just that I notice that every one of this person's posts are links to their blog. There's no interaction on the forum - just telling people to check out his blog. I don't think there's anything wrong with occasionally linking to your own stuff, but if it's all you do then it becomes quite rude.

And maybe it's childish of me but I never click on the links even if it sounds vaguely interesting, specifically because of that.
                Then you are missing out on some ordinary recipes! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Originally posted by eats.meats.west View Post
                  Then you are missing out on some ordinary recipes! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                  So true. I think his next post will be a link to a recipe where you smash two bananas together, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!

Comment

^^^

Ha ha I do that with a pinch of cardamom instead of cinnamon and a little coconut cream :-P

Comment

Working...
                    X