Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just eat them on Saturday and take it easy, man. And talk to your doctor about getting OFF all the meds.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I'm done with nuts and skeptics.
      Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
      Old Paths ... New Journeys

Comment

Yeah, nuts, cheese...basically get fat foods.

Nuts might be like fruit, when we encountered them in the wild, we stayed put and ate ALL of them till gone. They are rare, and calorie dense, you don't want the other animals to get to them, must eat them all now!

Comment

Originally posted by KimchiNinja View Post
          Yeah, nuts, cheese...basically get fat foods.

Nuts might be like fruit, when we encountered them in the wild, we stayed put and ate ALL of them till gone. They are rare, and calorie dense, you don't want the other animals to get to them, must eat them all now!
          Except that nuts are way more easy to hide and store during winter compared to fruits... Now I see different berries, fruit and nut trees in the wild around me, and they all have way different times at when they ripe. Even on each tree/bush individual fruits ripen at different times (some are ready to eat now, some are still green).
          Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Yeah they are easier to store, that's a good point.

Comment

Seedy things in general store well, by their very nature. The essence of the Neolithic Revolution is in food storage, really. Grasses just give you more density than any tree ever will (which is why grasses dominate the land and trees are not).

M.

Comment

Working...
              X