Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a bottle of Maker's Mark today. That shit is strong but doesn't make me nauseous like Jack Daniel's.

Nothing worse than weak booze. You can always dilute the strong stuff to taste with your mix, should you choose one. I drink it for the bourbon flavor, on the rocks and a little does go a long way. Sippin' whiskey, indeed.
    Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
    My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

Maker's Mark is my favorite. But for frequent consumption, green label Evan Williams is much easier on the pocket. I get 1.75l for around $17.

Comment

My home brewed mead

Irish Cream

Hard Cider

Comment

Originally posted by Rig D View Post

Nothing worse than weak booze. You can always dilute the strong stuff to taste with your mix, should you choose one. I drink it for the bourbon flavor, on the rocks and a little does go a long way. Sippin' whiskey, indeed.
          poured me some maker's mark just now.

started to get into gin lately. gin & cucumber, gin & basil cocktails.

I use xylitol for sweetness.

here's a picture of my home bar in progress.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
          ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Comment

I see you have my favorite gin.
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
              I see you have my favorite gin.
              hendrick's? I kind of regret buying it, I think it's too weak, almost like vodka.

big gin on the other hand is great, with a strong juniper presence.
              ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
              ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

Comment

Working...
              X