Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrCompton View Post
    I was shocked, myself, during the first few weeks of adjustment. Previously I was eating 3000+ per day and still had no energy. I also rarely felt satiated long after a meal. Now I don't bother counting the calories anymore after getting a good sense of what my body needed and just how much 100g of carbs was when it didn't include grains and sugars. Hunger no longer hits suddenly and not as often.

My body uses my dietary and stored energy much more efficiently than before, allowing a reduction in calories needed. Not that it matters. Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you are not. With the right foods, your body will be honest with you and you will have a better sense of what you really need.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Right on. Consistent with everything about this lifestyle I have ever witnessed. Welcome to the forum. Don't take this the wrong way, but now you should run away from the forum and never look back! Just keep living primal and ignore this little world here.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 08-28-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
      These sample menus make me think everyone eats like a bird, lol. Such modest meals!
      Hi j3nn,
      tried to get onto your food blog from your link but couldn't access it
      My present is a result of my past choices, making the right choices today will create my futuresigpic

Comment

Originally posted by j3nn View Post
        I'm baffled by so many adults claiming to eat way under 2,000 calories. I'd really like to see this in a controlled experiment.
        What you're not seeing is their age. Perhaps that counts for something. At 55 my daily caloric needs are not what they were when I was 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwayne71 View Post
          I start the day with glass of warm water, the have a banana for my pre-workout session. Post the workout a serving of Protein Shake, Oats and 4 bolied egg whites. Lunch is Brown Rice, a Portion of Chicken Breast and a Salad. Snack includes egg whites and dinners are light like grilled fish and some soup
          Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          I hope you are at single digit bodyfat or trying to get into "stage shape", cause this is both unpalatable and less healthy than one might be led to believe.
          I would have said "yuk" but "unpalatable" is more polite.
          My first journal - http://forum.marksdailyapple.com/for...mal-highlights

Comment

thanks for all the awesome replies guys! helped me out alot!

do you guys try to eat seasonally at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Anopsmoves View Post
              do you guys try to eat seasonally at all?
              In a lazy way yes. Browsing weekly sales online before shopping makes it pretty clear.

Specialty Produce has great info too
              37//6'3"/185

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Comment

Working...
              X