Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolrain View Post
    Will that be enough if one has applied sunscreen? Do you scrub your face with the washcloth?
    i don't really scrub, no. my water is very hard and my skin tends to be dry. also can't remember the last time i wore sunscreen.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Re: Natural Skin Care-The basics?

You can use coconut oil.

Comment

Grear thread, I find coconut oil works nicely to for skin health.

Comment

I'm totally natural. Only wash with cold water and let my body produce oils to protect my skin. I can be out int he sun for 2-3 hours straight and not get a sunburn. I did have to build up, but still I'm much more resilient with my natural skin than I was using sun screens also building up.

Comment

I would throw out to op that it doesn't sound like you need to do anything to your skin if it's healthy now. Get some sun without getting burned, eat healthy, sleep a lot, and enjoy your clear complexion.
            https://www.instagram.com/paleofam321/

Comment

why dont you use some honey? it's really good for your skin whatever the type your skin is, oily, sry or mixed one. Try it, and you can use it as a daily method

Comment

My Aryuvedic book tells me that a nice sesame oil enema will take care of all my problems, including insanely dry skin. So....enema bulbs are cheap. You could give that a go. I haven't. But I might. Also when it comes to skin - if you don't have a problem, don't change anything. You will notice your skin texture change at some point though, and you'll think it's just an extra-dry winter, and it will go away in the spring. But it won't. And then you'll hear "ma'am" more than "miss" and strange small children will try to hold your hand and then look confused when your mommy-bob is the wrong color. And then maybe we can talk about skincare. And also, neem.

Comment

Working...
                X