Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a full body workout

Hey everyone - Can you please suggest a full body workouts that includes squatting? I can't deadlift at the moment because I'm strengthening my shoulder (had labrum surgery). Aside from the full body workouts I do group workouts at Equinox. I'm looking to get cut. Thanks!

Um, all over the internet. Lots of exercise suggestion here by Mark. You didn't mention if by body weight, free weights, or machines. Or, make up what works for you. Frankly, I find terms like "full body," kind of hard to define, and meaning different things to different people. Every single muscle in your body? Each to the same degree of challenge? Probably impossible.

Comment

I kind of look at "full body" meaning everything you do that session adds up to it so you cover all your basic movements over the session. getting cut you need to do more thru diet as well. Instead of deads, you can do body weight deads - something like one legged warriors with a weight overhead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVZsGGfGXM just hold a weight in your hands. It is amazingly challenging to do properly and shouldn't hurt your shoulder.

Comment

Working...
      X