Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the doctors check for meningitis?
    I moved to primalforums.com to escape the spam.

Comment

Originally posted by sharperhawk View Post
      Did the doctors check for meningitis?
      No. I will ask him about thism thnx

Comment

Update
        Last night e ate some rice and potatoes. I feel better today.
        Perhaps i have a weak metabolic switch.
        I think i should have done this keto transformation diet in a more soft way and not cutting almost all the carbs and sugars immediately.

Comment

have you clicked on the "start here" button up top?

cleaning up your diet is never a bad thing, but you don't need to be eating low-carb. it sounds like you have been in the "misery zone": too many carbs to be in ketosis but not enough carbs to be fueled.

cutting white four, sugar, processed foods and seed oils will make you feel much much better. don't fear healthy whole foods like eggs, meat, fish, veggies, low-sugar fruits and tubers.

read the info mark offers for free on here. there is tons and it is good stuff.
          As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

"Cleaning of bad cells," as you put it, is called autophagy; something you can look up.
            That's usually accomplished by fasting, not ketosis. But you don't seem to weigh enough to fast. Maybe eat only two larger meals per day?
            5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Originally posted by sharperhawk View Post
              Where did you read that?
              I'm also curious who wrote that.

Sent from my iPod touch using Marks Daily Apple Forum
              Originally posted by tatertot
              Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong.
              "our ancestors obtained resistant starch and other fermentable fibers by eating a diversity of wild plant foods, bulbs, corms, tubers, cattails, cactuses, and medicinal barks..." -Mark Sisson

"I've long ago tossed the idea that a particular macro ratio is poison, and am now starting to think that the EM2…is defined less by novel NADS…and more by the gut microbiome and environmental pseudocommensals ..." -Kurt Harris, MD

Comment

It went on for months for me. I think there were two causes 1) withdrawal from carbs 2) my gut biome was a total train wreck and that took a long time to fix. Still working on a few minor issues but most of the issues are gone...and I lost another 30 pounds, down 80 pounds total.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Working...
                X