X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange
    started a topic What should I order?

What should I order?

I have a family lunch to attend, and the menu is Thai. I’ve picked out what I think are the most healthy options (as I'd love to get back into my jeans in the near future), but what would you suggest I order based on the menu descriptions below?

- Papaya salad - Thai-style green papaya salad with crispy chicken maryland.
    - Steamed chicken with ginger rice - Steamed chicken with steamed ginger rice served with clear soup and ginger soya bean sauce.
    - Grilled chicken with peanut sauce - Grilled chicken thigh fillet with peanut sauce, steamed vegetables and boiled egg.
    - Tom Yum noodle soup - Vermicelli in Tom Yum Soup with seafood mushroom and vegetables.
    - Chicken noodle soup - Thin rice noodle soup, chicken and vegetables.

• sharperhawk
    replied
    I'd say to order whatever you think you would enjoy most, excepting any allergies or other strong food reactions. It's one meal.

Leave a comment:

• John Caton
    replied
    Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    The "crispy" chicken threw me here...lots of times it means breaded, but that's easy enough to take care of by ordering grilled and un breaded.
    Yeah, true. Bothered me, too, but other than the rice noodle chicken soup, the other choices with pasta, soy or peanuts had no appeal.

Leave a comment:

• Neckhammer
    replied
    Originally posted by John Caton View Post
    Papaya salad
    The "crispy" chicken threw me here...lots of times it means breaded, but that's easy enough to take care of by ordering grilled and un breaded.

Leave a comment:

• John Caton
    replied
    Papaya salad

Leave a comment:

• jeannie811
    replied
    It all sounds amazing. I can not resist peanut sauce. Bit the ginger rice sounds good too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• Neckhammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange View Post
    [FONT=Tahoma]
    - Grilled chicken with peanut sauce - Grilled chicken thigh fillet with peanut sauce, steamed vegetables and boiled egg.
    I choose this.

But, I've ordered curry when out for Thai as well.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 03-07-2016, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X