Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ciaran View Post
    I have a tablespoon of mct oil in my bp coffee each morning and all cooking with coconut oil . Iv been meaning to get that cider vinegar and give it a go anyway . Thanks for your advice
    I would drink some warm water with a bit of lemon juice and a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of tumeric. Not as sour forthe stomach as the vinegar.

Comment

Originally posted by gergirl View Post
      I would drink some warm water with a bit of lemon juice and a 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of tumeric. Not as sour forthe stomach as the vinegar.
      I haven't seen anything indicating lemon juice or turmeric as stimulants of bile production, which was the point of the vinegar discussion.
      Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
      Old Paths ... New Journeys

Comment

Originally posted by John Caton View Post
        I haven't seen anything indicating lemon juice or turmeric as stimulants of bile production, which was the point of the vinegar discussion.
        I made good experiences with this recipe regarding the "yellow" eyes. My homeopathic doctor recommended it to me.

Comment

I cut out pistachio and almond nuts last few days and the yellowing went away . Still go doc Tuesday for check up put must of been excess of nuts .

Comment

Working...
          X