Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can possibly know the answers to most of these questions?

Comment

I tried to do this and could actually aswer the questions..i know my body pretty well..but at least 3 of the question only have C as an option. A and b opions are missing.

Maybe just the reader i opened it in..or is this pdf like that for everyone? Page 2 was missing the a and b option in a question as well as page 4 and i think 5. I stopped reading at that point.

Comment

i only scanned this, but it looks like many of the answers will depend on how you've adapted to your current diet? iow, if you're eating lots of carbs and very little protein, you will be eating small meals more often. that doesn't mean it's what's best for you...

from the questionairre:

A. Dinner Plate 1 -
        Skinless chicken breast, rice,
        salad. Apple pie.

B. Dinner Plate 2 -
        A combination plate including a
        little of everything from Plates
        1 and 3.

C. Dinner Plate 3 -
        Pot roast cooked with carrots,
        onions, and potatoes, served
        with biscuits and gravy.
        Cheesecake.
        my answer is D. yuk.
        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Artbuc View Post
          Who can possibly know the answers to most of these questions?
          Just looking at the questions....not actually gonna do it......I could certainly answer them if need be. What looks to be so difficult? I wouldn't put any stock in what my answers mean, but yeah.

Comment

Working...
          X