Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
    are those the ones that taste like fishy rubber bands?
    Also if you rinse them in running water and soak them in boiled water (discard the water afterwards) for a few minutes before you use them in a dish?
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Originally posted by vb66 View Post
      The black bean pasta from Explore Asia (or something like that) is very good. It's hands down the best noodle substitute I've come across.
      at whole foods i bought a box of black bean/quinoa elbow pasta today. cooked it. bit one. right. in. the. disposal. yuk.
      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I always found chasing the substitute was a blind alley, noodles are flour are grain, so until you release yourself from noodles you can't be free.
        "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Working...
        X