Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eye bag

Did anyone heal or lesson eye bags by diet or other natural methods?

Cooled tea bags are an older remedy. A novel one I've never tried is a thin smear of a hemorrhoidal cream on them, the theory being that if it shrinks swollen membranes, it should work on eye bags.

Comment

I've had terrible eye bags for as long as I can remember, and have eaten Primal for about 3 years (with occasional regressions - but generally pretty strict). As far as I can tell the bags under my eyes are as prominent as ever. Not sure if other people have managed to reduce them through diet, but it hasn't done the trick for me.

Comment

Originally posted by markwhelan92 View Post
        I've had terrible eye bags for as long as I can remember, and have eaten Primal for about 3 years (with occasional regressions - but generally pretty strict). As far as I can tell the bags under my eyes are as prominent as ever. Not sure if other people have managed to reduce them through diet, but it hasn't done the trick for me.
        I got rid of mine during the time in my life when I was strictly Keto. Bags under your eyes is apparently a candida overgrowth symptom as far as a lot of health guru's nowadays are concerned, so I guess my experience fits with that theory..

They got back once I got back to 'regular' paleo and started incorporating a little more in the way of carbs.

Comment

Thanks for all tips.

Comment

Working...
          X