No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Days In

Good morning...

This is my fourth day chasing over to the Primal way of life and I wanted to know what you guys think of my nutrition example.

I'm 5'9 205 lbs.

Usually may days have looked liked this.

135 grams of protein
    116 grams of fat
    75 grams of carbs

Basic meal plan:

4 eggs for breakfast
    Big ass salad for lunch
    Couple handfuls of almonds or mixed nuts for snack.

1/2 avocado and meat for supper.

Thoughts...

Today I woke up full of energy, but yawned a lot last night prior to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Sounds like you are doing great. If you are interested, My thoughts for new people coming in:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1609332
    Finally have given up on MDA Forum.
    My friends, I'll see ya at primalforums.com where I'm user #4, and we do have a moderator.

Comment

Thank you for the sage advice in your link.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Looks like a great starting point!

Seems like you found a great starting point along the carb curve and you can adjust that eventually.
        bjjcaveman.com

theketorash.com

Comment

Great start. I have been primal for a little over three months and while there has been a huge change in my energy levels, I will occasionally get the yawns. I would just chalk it up to a bad nights sleep, maybe the food you ate or any number of things that may contribute. Just stay the course and you'll see it's not out of the ordinary.

My Story www.Tanpantsdiaries.com

Comment

Good for you, TwoWoodsMeet. Hubby and I are now 15 days in. We feel really good now. Hubby is a Type 2 diabetic with about 30 pounds to lose. He had headaches (but no yawns, that's interesting) and was generally tired as we weaned him off of all the sugar foods he eats.
            Your food list is similar to ours, except I include at least one leafy green veggie at every meal. Hubby's system needs to heal after all the carb abuse he's subjected it to all these years.
            Keep us posted. It's always good to hear from other newbees on how this process is going for them.

Comment

Working...
            X