Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body Recomping (Recomposition)

I have been very active in my past with a SAD diet and my body composition never changed unless it was from diet (restriction, that is). I think that is typical of a female or maybe just a certain body type. For me it was always diet, but as I get older and I am less active with a low carb and healthy diet it's a lot harder. Maybe it's an age thing too. Hard to say with a lot of factors involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

My body composition never really changed per say, but then again, I've always done roughly the same thing. It changed slightly when I started dragon boating, but it also changed when I was more into aerobics many years ago. At those times, the whole idea of body re-composition wasn't a thought.

I'm going to give this until the end of the year to see if there are any noticeable changes. Nothing has changed at the moment other than what I'm focusing on within workouts. I can report so far after about 3 workouts that were dips focused, there is more of a cut look across the chest and shoulders, as opposed to what I've been doing previously; bench press, military press, and skull crushers etc... At this point there does seem to be a difference, but this isn't exactly what I'm looking for with this test. I want to see if fat does indeed fall off quicker if these types of workouts persist (gravity being the enemy) over a number of months.

Comment

Working...
      X