Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food ideas for 16 hour work days

I am working on obtaining a 2nd full time job and I started to think on how much and what I should be eating to perform at peak efficiency at both jobs. I know sleep is essential and I should be able to get atleast 5 hours of sleep in per day... Not the recommended 8 hours but I'm willing to sacrifice.

My work hours will be 1st job 10pm - 6am and 2nd job 7am - 3:30pm. My 2nd job will be more physically demanding so I'll need proper fuel. I want to avoid energy drinks and too much coffee.

What kind of meal plan do you all recommend?

Thanks!
    ​​​

Only five hours of sleep per day and working two full time jobs where one is during the night? That's a clear road to disaster health wise... How old are you and for how long are you planning on living like that?

Food wise I would eat organic whole foods and not count carbs because they give you energy. But will you even have time to cook and prepare food?
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldUzo View Post
      Only five hours of sleep per day and working two full time jobs where one is during the night? That's a clear road to disaster health wise... How old are you and for how long are you planning on living like that?

Food wise I would eat organic whole foods and not count carbs because they give you energy. But will you even have time to cook and prepare food?
      I'm 27 and I plan to work like this for 2, maybe 3 years to get to where I want to be in life.

I'll have the weekends free to sleep in and meal prep for the weeks. Should my diet be really high in good fats? Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Just eat primal/paleo.....the most important bit will be preparation. Make the food up on weekends as you plan. I'd plan 3-4 meals a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Just eat primal/paleo.....the most important bit will be preparation. Make the food up on weekends as you plan. I'd plan 3-4 meals a day.
          4 meals sounds good, thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X