X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ontario
    started a topic Best Primal/Paleo Cookbooks

Best Primal/Paleo Cookbooks

Okay, peeps...spam me with your fave primal/paleo cookbook (and why it's your fave).

Thanks!

• sam321
    replied
    Depends what you are trying to cook. The America's Test Kitchen meat book is the best ever IMHO for the best ways to cook meat. Not all paleo, but there is amazing advice in there. Danielle walker is really good for treats and bread substitutes. Nom nom paleo is great for condiments and some unconventional ways to prep meat.

Leave a comment:

• Neckhammer
    replied
    I like the entire "Everyday Paleo" set of books:

https://sarahfragoso.com/

Family friendly and ethnically inspired dishes. All healthy and relatively easy to make with great illustrations.

Leave a comment:

• RittenRemedy
    replied
    Ancestral Table by Russ Crandall. This book focuses on classics and ingeniously simple ways to make them cleanly. If you want to do Whole30 or AIP, he has a page on his blog that makes 95% of the recipes compliant. Some of the recipes require special equipment, like a smoker, but if you want to get into that and have space (my problem) it looks like a great intro to smoking.

He also has Paleo Take Out, that looks great for faster, more ethnic dishes, but I don't have that one. He has a similar post that makes them Whole30 and/or AIP.
    My debut cookbook, The Ancestral Table: Traditional Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle features over 115 delicious, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly recipes. When trying to come up with an idea for my first cookbook, I kept returning to the same concept: I didn't need to create a single recipe out of thin air. There are tons of delicious…

Leave a comment:

• Paysan
    replied
    Nom Nom Paleo, by Michelle Tam. It is profusely illustrated and gives you visual full color photos of each step along the way. Altho' my English comprehension used to be superior, seeing the actual steps assists my damaged brain to put it all together. Not to mention the cute illustrations on side notes from her illustrator-husband lend a homey touch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X