Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark spots around my neck and skin tags

I have noticed a few more skin tags around my neck and a bunch of dark spots.
    These showed up after getting pre diabetic condition cured.
    I am thinking these have appeared toward the end of my 5 day potato hack and right after. When I carbed out for 4 days after 5 days of potato hack.
    It was a super resistant starch PH to put it briefly.
    Has anyone noticed something like this happen ?
    I know correlation and causation are not the same thing as well as - I am a bit fuzzy on the time frame as well, and these things can be delayed weeks if not even more. Or appear in a few days

Thanks.
    Srinath.

No picture?
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

You are East Indian from what I can tell. Dark spots are the "freckles" to darker-skinned people that fair-skinned people get by the hundreds. It is merely excess melanin - as long as the spots are not raised and/or itchy. If the latter, you may have a treatable skin condition. Ask a professional. As for skin tags, I think they are more of a long term development closely tied to your previous sugar intake. If you are fasting and deleting most sugars from your diet, just hang in there and give them a chance to disappear. I lost a bunch of tags, some quite annoying to my bra area, when I went low carb (hardcore) years ago. I still retain a couple, though. Or maybe they're new and I just now noticed them after a year of relaxed eating. Just don't panic; you've likely got them under control.

Comment

I lost some skin tags, but some of them are new.
        The dark spots - some are turning into skin tags. I will put pics up soon, but I plan to fast them out, in fact I am planning a fast to cleanse out everything as well as drop to where I don't have the grabs of fat. In a way I wasn't fat enough to try that and I have recently hit 170 and I started that fast. 2 days in almost. Dry till true thirst comes back and then water till true hunger returns. And I spent all day yesterday outside in the sun, and no thirst, not even dry mouth. Talking makes my mouth dry. I stop for a few mins and I am back to making saliva.

Fasting to finish, not fasting till this day/time.

Thanks.
        Srinath.

Comment

Working...
        X