Ad Widget

Collapse

Please dont ignore the forum troll - Counter with facts.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please dont ignore the forum troll - Counter with facts.

He/She is getting into dangerous territory suggesting you will piss out excess protein.
    Indoctrination is one thing incitement and trolling and what not is almost par, but dangerous medical advice that could be where someone basically dies from following stupid advice.

We have to return with facts, because misinformation can be fatal.

Thanks.
    Srinath.

I don't mind these types of "trolls" actually. Debates and conflicting arguments can be eye-opening and interesting - and even funny. As long as it doesn't harm anyone
    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldUzo View Post
      I don't mind these types of "trolls" actually. Debates and conflicting arguments can be eye-opening and interesting - and even funny. As long as it doesn't harm anyone
      Yea, true. Pissing protein is where it started to harm people.
      Thanks.
      Srinath.

Comment

Originally posted by priest
        hmmm... pissing protein. would that be more of a vegan problem or a carnivore problem? I wonder...
        It would be a problem in the real world. In priest's imaginary world with Kale and magic powder it is awesome.
        Thanks.
        Srinath.

Comment

hmmm... pissing protein. would that be more of a vegan problem or a carnivore problem? I wonder...
          Neither. Its a kidney problem.....most common cause is diabetic damage but medications, trauma, high BP, autoimmune disorders ect. can also cause it.

Facts.. as srinath requested .

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post

Neither. Its a kidney problem.....most common cause is diabetic damage but medications, trauma, high BP, autoimmune disorders ect. can also cause it.

Facts.. as srinath requested .

Thanks, the way I look at it - this was your (collective - not just you NH) forum long before I showed up in Feb. I may @ some point drop off in activity (hey a man's gotta take a vacation sometime). But mis information/lies will still need to be fought.

Thanks.
            Srinath.

Comment

Originally posted by ToldUzo View Post
              Debates and gentle ribbing are fine....however, name calling and aggressively trolling/picking on a single member crosses a line IMO.

Originally posted by srinath_69 View Post

Thanks, the way I look at it - this was your (collective - not just you NH) forum long before I showed up in Feb. I may @ some point drop off in activity (hey a man's gotta take a vacation sometime). But mis information/lies will still need to be fought.

Thanks.
              Srinath.
              Meh, you might also want to remember another little quote though to balance that with...."Don't argue with an idiot. He will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience". I don't think there is any danger of someone with above a 3rd grade education mistaking what the troll has to say as factual information. If they do then they have larger problems than what we can help with on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by srinath_69 View Post
                He/She is getting into dangerous territory suggesting you will piss out excess protein.
                Indoctrination is one thing incitement and trolling and what not is almost par, but dangerous medical advice that could be where someone basically dies from following stupid advice.

We have to return with facts, because misinformation can be fatal.

Thanks.
                Srinath.
                You aren't stupid, but you sure are a slow learner.

He doesn't care about facts. No one will change his vegan nutrient deprived conclusions and beliefs. Not you, not anyone, not ever.

What you are doing is "feeding the troll." Surely, you've heard of that?

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheBayou View Post

You aren't stupid, but you sure are a slow learner.

He doesn't care about facts. No one will change his vegan nutrient deprived conclusions and beliefs. Not you, not anyone, not ever.

What you are doing is "feeding the troll." Surely, you've heard of that?
                  Apparently so are you.

Comment

He is no troll. He's bought a few million shares in Whole foods, and likely shorted CAFO stocks.
                    No way to get him to understand anything, cos his investment portfolio wont allow it.
                    He's probably posting the same BS on other fora and we poor saps get to par $30 for 3 leaves of lettuce @ whole foods and he sits back and adds to his millions.
                    Thanks.
                    Srinath.

Comment

As a legendary troll myself, capable of psychological warfare that has ripped apart entire forums...this troll is no joke, pretty solid talent.

Trolling is an art!

Comment

Originally posted by Artbuc View Post

Apparently so are you.
                        I can't see how asking Srinath to stop feeding the troll is the same as.

Comment

yup. they call me "Moneybags" priest. gotta capitalize on CAFO carcass and secretion sales while the gettin's good. srinny's Monsatan Marinara Cheese 'n Snausage Bowls are gonna put my grandchildren through college! God Bless the U.S. of A!
                          Double benefit for you, you can eat the CAFO carcass and secretion directly and avoid the middle man - the vegetables they spray it on and make $$$ shorting CAFO and being long on whole foods by making us drop CAFO and buy 3 leaves of lettuce for $30 @ whole foods.
                          I see win win win for you, so what was your point ???

And I am only against monsatan, you're trying to push CAFO maybe you want more CAFO effluents on your diet, I dunno.

Thanks.
                          Srinath.

Comment

Originally posted by KimchiNinja View Post
                            As a legendary troll myself, capable of psychological warfare that has ripped apart entire forums...this troll is no joke, pretty solid talent.

Trolling is an art!
                            I thought trolls were generally harmless. Just more like spammers not scammers.
                            Thanks.
                            Srinath.

Comment

There are all sorts of trolls. Benevolent trolls can provide a much needed service to society, like mocking veganism or feminism. There are malevolent trolls too. And super boring no-talent trolls. Trolls are complicated.

Comment

Working...
                              X