Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srinath_69 View Post
    I have been writing what I have been eating for the last year +. Right about when I even started a semi LCHF and lost 20lb by accident.
    I have full on details pulled via DSM-BIA when someone says "you're losing muscle" to say - sorry nope.
    I was at this same weight on 4 different occasions. And my muscle% is just in the middle meaning, I am not out of the norm. Seriously I do this everyday, takes less time than making this post.
    Like I said in my first post - cooking potatoes 10 times took me less time than to explain it, because I was just twisting a timer knob. Electricity and newtons law of cooling does the rest.
    Cooking rice 5 times takes less time than to explain to someone how and why I did it.
    I am not obsessed with much of anything, however I am standing on the shoulders of giants. The WD40 example. You just use WD40. What if some alien dropped in and asked you how WD40 came to be. That would be what I am doing trying to explain everything I am doing. I'm just the master photocopy artist.
    Thereby sort of proving my point.

WD40 was the 40th iteration of attempting to make a Water Displacing product to prevent rust.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheBayou View Post

Your friend needs help. This is no different than anorexia, even if the motivations are different. Sort of the Buddhist's attachment leads to pain to an extreme. It is normal to want. Especially food! It's how we fuel the bio-machine.
      I know, I always express concern to him. But he is still well experienced in fasting even though he does things dangerously.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheBayou View Post

Thereby sort of proving my point.

WD40 was the 40th iteration of attempting to make a Water Displacing product to prevent rust.
        Oh yea, then twist timer to make baked potato. But what is in WD40 and what was WD1 like ?

Comment

If you are having these on-going issues, you should focus on modulating your immune system and increase your macrophages activity
          then do cleansing. GcMAF products are a great to accomplish that. Good lucky warriors! Here is the link where I got mine from.

https://www.naturalregenesis.net/

Comment

Working...
          X