Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, when I was pregnant (20 years ago) I was drinking literally a gallon of milk a day, so it definitely can be done. Those cravings can get pretty fierce.
    Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
      If Issabeau is hanging around raw Paleo forums trying to become a zero carber, he obviously thinks carbs are evil for some reason. I'm curious why anyone would think an entire macronutrient that the human body evolved to eat in copious amounts is evil.
      Because people think extreme is best and a lot of misinformation out there. Carbs are now evil, replacing fats. Those that sell the low-carb lifestyle have to keep knocking carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue View Post
        Because people think extreme is best and a lot of misinformation out there. Carbs are now evil, replacing fats. Those that sell the low-carb lifestyle have to keep knocking carbs.
        I don't get it. Humans are omnivores. Our digestive tract is clearly geared toward digesting meats, fruits AND vegetables with the majority of our calories coming from meats. I could just as easily make the argument that fats are bad because soybean oil is bad. Does that make it correct? Individual foods are the issue, not a macronutrient. Wheat does not equal sweet potatoes. You can live without eating any meat. You can live without eating any fruits and vegetables. You will struggle to live WELL on EITHER of these plans. Fanatics are so frustrating
        Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Working...
        X