X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neckhammer
    replied
    Originally posted by honeypeas View Post
    Pain? Fine. unexplained pain? Not so fine.

I do generally avoid cheating whenever possible, but I am only human.
    Well, I hate to point this out cause it makes me seem like a jerk....but its not really unexplained is it? It only happens after you cheat. Pretty good explanation right there ....you got cause and effect. If you want a diagnostic name just consider the fact that most diseases are only named after a state of altered physiology. Nothing more. We just use those names as paraphrase to communicate what a patient is experiencing.

Leave a comment:

• jfreaksho
    replied
    I used to "randomly" get sensitive spots on my skin, usually on my sides (near the obliques, and around to the back, which is, coincidentally, where I store fat). I never figured out what triggered it, though.

Leave a comment:

• honeypeas
    replied
    I wish it was just one specific item that triggered it, but I can't nail it down
    And the pain doesn't bother me as much as just not understanding what's happening. Pain? Fine. unexplained pain? Not so fine.

I do generally avoid cheating whenever possible, but I am only human.

Leave a comment:

• MarissaLinnea
    replied
    This used to happen to me when I would drink a lot of alcohol. I never did figure out why, but for like two days after drinking, all my fat parts would hurt to touch. Our fat cells have a tendancy to hold onto toxins I think. Maybe the fat parts hurt because they are flooded with toxins from your cheats, whatever they may be.

Leave a comment:

• Neckhammer
    replied
    Stop cheating......your body hates it.

In all seriousness it does sound like a systemic inflammatory response. Heightened pain reception and inflammation can very well be due to something you ingest. It may be one particular thing or a combo from your cheat day. Sounds like your a hypersensitive type that needs to stick to 100% adherence though.....at least for the time being. As for the fatty parts issue...not sure, sounds sort of myofacial to me.
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 04-20-2012, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lil_earthmomma
    replied
    Maybe you're really sensitive to water retention?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X