Damage Control Master Formula - Basic Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Control Master Formula - Basic Question

I've just recently started taking the Damage Control Master Formula as a daily supplement, which is in addition to the Ultimate Omega (Nordic Naturals) and Glucosamine/Chondroitin I've been taking for the last few years. My (maybe stupid) question is this; how are all of the contained ingredients processed and packaged? I ask because each of the six capsules in each package are identical, so I'm assuming all of the ingredients are processed and packaged together (i.e., theoretically, each capsule contains 1/12 of the daily amounts for each ingredient. Thanks in advance for any insight that anyone can provide-

-Slimm

Hello,

I made an account here but can't seem to start a new topic. I'll put my question here in hopes it gets seen:

I notice when I take Master Formula, my urine becomes yellow and has a slight odor. Is this ok/normal? Sorry if its a dumb question..
    I drink a lot of water, and when I don't take the pills my urine is clear and normal.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Anything high in B vitamins, particularly B1 Nd B2, will discolour your urine. I believe the excreted vitamins also have a slight odour. When I take my B Complex vitamins, the first couple voids after an hour will be dark yellow and slightly strong smelling. But it clears up within another couple hours, depending on my water intake.

Comment

Originally posted by Paysan View Post
        Anything high in B vitamins, particularly B1 Nd B2, will discolour your urine. I believe the excreted vitamins also have a slight odour. When I take my B Complex vitamins, the first couple voids after an hour will be dark yellow and slightly strong smelling. But it clears up within another couple hours, depending on my water intake.
        got it, thanks for the reply!

Comment

Thanks for this information.

Comment

Working...
          X