Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair enough... I got a little hooked on these forums (plus a bb one)... I was working on my own plan while on vacation... My vacation ends tonight. Back to work tomorrow.

I'm a marketing guy so maybe I got attached to the marketing components of primal and started over analyzing it...

Knifegrill: A 50lb loss is amazing... That's refreshing to hear... Keep it up!

Some of the discussions were interesting. Anyways, it was fun talking to ya'll... Good luck...

Comment

• I don't see anything wrong with analyzing something, but don't bash something you've never tried. That's a big reason why I never took you seriously. And the fact that you spent so much time to rant on about this, let alone on your vacation is foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleo0731 View Post
        I don't see anything wrong with analyzing something, but don't bash something you've never tried. That's a big reason why I never took you seriously. And the fact that you spent so much time to rant on about this, let alone on your vacation is foolish.
        Who are you to say how he should spend his vacation? Lol. What if he really enjoys conversing on forums?
        My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejoh10 View Post
          Who are you to say how he should spend his vacation? Lol. What if he really enjoys conversing on forums?
          I guess the same way he thinks its foolish for people to buy supplements off the Primal website. I guess I am foolish too because I keep replying to this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X