Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm flattered by all the attention guys and girls... but I'm a happily married straight man. I'll sit in a tree with derp and talk nutrition and whatnot. But no funny stuff. Now if yogabare or little vase want in on some action with me and my lovely wife...that can be arranged. Feel free to pm...

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
      I'm flattered by all the attention guys and girls... but I'm a happily married straight man. I'll sit in a tree with derp and talk nutrition and whatnot. But no funny stuff. Now if yogabare or little vase want in on some action with me and my lovely wife...that can be arranged. Feel free to pm...
      Can my boyfriend watch?
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
        Can my boyfriend watch?
        Let's turn every thread into a discussion of NSA sex and polyamory. Beats turning every thread into sugar wars.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          Let's turn every thread into a discussion of NSA sex and polyamory. Beats turning every thread into sugar wars.
          Finally, we got our priorities straight!
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Can my boyfriend watch?
            Fine with me...whatever floats your boat

Comment

Finally, we got our priorities straight!
              Amen, sister!
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

NOTR shows great taste, with his avatar and sig line. We should get him, me, RM, Neckhammer, whoever else together sometime for an Epic Weekend of Manly Things. And then bring in the girl fans for fun stuff.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                  We should get him, me, RM, Neckhammer, whoever else together sometime for an Epic Weekend of Manly Things. And then bring in the girl fans for fun stuff.
                  And my mother always told me that being a groupie would come to nothing...

OP, does your girlfriend swim? When I was 21 I went on a holiday for two weeks where I swam 600 metres every day, and ate pretty low carb. I arrived back to my boyfriend, and when I got naked for the first time, he couldn't stop ranting and raving about my body. I had already been thin, but two weeks of swimming, some water weight loss, and a young metabolism put me into pretty cracking shape.

Swimming's also CW enough that she might go for it if you tell her some anecdotal stories.

She's young, she probably won't need to do much work. THe body responds a lot easier in youth.

- Ray Peat

Comment

I agree with Whole30 and yes it can be done by vegetarians.

As for the rest she needs to LIFT! I think she looks pretty good, but she'd look a lot better with some muscle tone! 5lb weights are beyond ridiculous...

Body weight exercises can be good, but adding in some real weights is important too! Personally she'd be better off doing crossfit than going to her current trainer! Two months is certainly not long, but it's surprising what you can do with respect to building muscle etc in that time.

It is often important to reassure many women that heavy weights won't make them bulky! It takes a long time to get any bulk and a very low body fat % too! The crossfit girls at my box are definitely getting stronger but none look really muscular! Some are very petite and are starting to look nicely toned, but they're lifting in excess of 50lbs usually

I have been doing CF for almost a year, have become much stronger and more toned but no one will ever say I look really bulky or muscular,

Comment

NOTR shows great taste, with his avatar and sig line. We should get him, me, RM, Neckhammer, whoever else together sometime for an Epic Weekend of Manly Things. And then bring in the girl fans for fun stuff.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                      I'm game

Comment

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                        +1!

Comment

Sorry, All. Ultimately, I have to laugh... (not at you, OP, at ALL for what you're trying to do for your g'friend). This "miss america" pageant is "supposed" to be about health (see original post), rather than "looks." But a majority of what this girl is trying to do is unhealthy, even suddenly trying to "do" Primal for lousy ends (to look good quickly). Even her intentions are suspect--to gain money for a charity for (drumroll...) women's health!

wow. irony all around...

Comment

I'm 100% down.
                            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

For the record, I dated a former Miss Colorado a couple years ago, and it was awesome.

Well...PARTS were awesome. The money I was spending, the expectation that I pay for EVERYTHING, the drama...not awesome. But other stuff was way awesome.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

For the record, I dated a former Miss Colorado a couple years ago, and it was awesome.

Well...PARTS were awesome. The money I was spending, the expectation that I pay for EVERYTHING, the drama...not awesome. But other stuff was way awesome.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
                                But, like me (a fellow Colorodan), you're so blessed that you live in Colorado, the thinnest/fittest state, you can't complain, nor can you offer advice -we're different.

Comment

Working...
                                X