Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My hands are huge, I'm sure my handful of nuts is closer to 300. *runs and hides before jokes roll in*
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
      my handful of nuts
      I don't get it. What is there to joke about?!
      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Cheers all... Much appreciated for all you honestly and comments..... Gonna put them on the back burner for now and ween myself off them. Got half a jar to go so gonna slip to every other day and so on.....

So far I have met every target I set myself so I'm on track and wanna stay they way lol

Thanks again

Mark

Comment

I caved on my craving!! I'm really new to this and trying to follow. I'm down 10# and then the craving came on. I ate 2 dark chocolate truffles from Chubby Chipmunk!! Now I'm trying to get back on track, does anybody check to see if they are burning ketones?

Comment

I must admit i love snacking on something when watching tv/being lazy. Nuts and dried fruit i've overdosed on the last 2 days. It's not healthy and it's bad for me, i even made oven roasted sweet potatoe chips to munch away on (which are bloody delicious) but i admit snacking is such a hard thing to give up. If done in moderation i see no harm, but there lies the problem.

Moderately eating a few nuts, fruit both dried and normal, some home made potatoe chips ain't bad, but only if your in control. Forgot to mention the block of dark chocolate i ate to accompany my dates and figs! Primal desert heaven! And to think of all the other possibilites i have in m head too...

Comment

^^^^ That's a spam bot, isn't it?

My journal

Comment

Just from what I've observed on the forums, the people who concentrate on a given number of discreet meals, lowering carbs, eating things like big ass salads, and of course giving up wheat, legumes, and industrial oils seem to do better in the initial stages of Primal than those who focus on being "allowed" nuts, red wine, and dark chocolate.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                X