Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno....about the lizard lamp.
    I reviewed the light I've been using over at Getting Awesome Natural Sleep with a Sunrise Simulator | Learning The Steel
    (Those are affiliate links off the review by the way, so feel free to just google it yourself if that worries you)
    Of course thats not Vit D lamp, purely for the sunrise simulation.

As far as tanning machines go. I don't see any major problem with them if used in moderation and if your diet is consistently good then your skin shouldn't react too badly to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      Still dont understand why it is optimal to supplement in the winter? This is a very recent phenomena, maybe we dont need it?
      Kind of like carbs in the winter! Probably don't need them
      Some of you may die, but that is a risk I'm willing to take.

Comment

The further you move from equator the less opportunity for vitamin D production, if you get good exposure during summer your body can store enough to get you through winter.

Inuit had no opportunity at all as there is virtually no UVB anytime in their region, but they ate lots of animals that had plenty stored in their skin, fat & liver, this would also be how the other far northern societies got by.
        "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Working...
        X