Ad Widget

Collapse

Anybody try fertile eggs for hypertrophy?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody try fertile eggs for hypertrophy?

Internet is scant on the issue. Plenty of nay-sayers, and lots of people asking, but I can't find stories of people actually doing it, and their results...
    Crohn's, doing SCD

What will a fertile egg do for you that an unfertilized can't

besides crunch
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      What will a fertile egg do for you that an unfertilized can't

besides crunch
      More semen? I keep telling my wife that it'll do wonders for her skin and hair

Comment

The myostatin.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Have you rubbed it in your skin and hair to show her?
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Have you rubbed it in your skin and hair to show her?
            I am quite chivalrous so its always ladies first!

Comment

I buy fertile eggs from time-to-time. I am not sure, but I think the ones I usually buy are fertile, too. They're local and not kept in hen-houses. I always thought that allowing hens to cavort with roosters possibly made for happier chickens, but I never chose fertile eggs for any other reason. There is supposedly a change in the protein that is good for body builders, as Knifegill says, there is more myostatin. I'm not sure my body would be a good recommendation or test for that.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Balut.

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                  According to my husband, it is good for just about everything that ails you! I had to explain that he was confusing it with chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                    Balut.

Oh god

Oh no
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

I tried looking it up too, didn't find much. I do know that brown seaweed has a chemical that inhibits myostatin production.

Comment

Oh god

Oh no
                        I'm pretty open-minded about food. But I think even if I were to be in a roomful of people enjoying balut, I'd probably pass on it.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                          I buy fertile eggs from time-to-time. I am not sure, but I think the ones I usually buy are fertile, too. They're local and not kept in hen-houses. I always thought that allowing hens to cavort with roosters possibly made for happier chickens, but I never chose fertile eggs for any other reason. There is supposedly a change in the protein that is good for body builders, as Knifegill says, there is more myostatin. I'm not sure my body would be a good recommendation or test for that.
                          From my experience keeping hens I'd say that the gals are NOT happier with a rooster around. I've never seen a hen happy to be mounted by a rooster.
                          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Not sure if it's an old wive's tale or not, but I thought you could tell if an egg has been fertilized if it had a red spot in it - looks like a droplet of blood.

But Natural Chicken Keeping: How to Tell if Your Chicken Eggs are Fertile shows white spots being definitive.

I've never tried to bulk up eating fertilized eggs.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

If fertilized eggs worked...we would've heard by now. You should try it though. Be our patient zero. There's decent research for creatine's effect and resistance training down-regulating myostatin.

Comment

Working...
                              X