ok so this morning i am having

- organic greek yogurt
    - organic raw cacao
    - organic shredded coconut
    - splash of linseeds
    - 30g of natural protein powder

sound ok?

Comment

Or if I started turning my regular coffee into a bulletproof coffee?

x Claire x
      31 y/o
      4'10"
      88kg (on 23/9/13)
      86kg (on 08/10/13
      Practicing full primal

Comment

Originally posted by wattfood View Post
        sorry i probably didn't clarify enough in my first post

i have to have breakfast because i take a pill that i have to have in the morning and it must be taken with food.

secondly, i get that hot and yukky i don't actually want to eat, even if it is a cold egg, i don't want to eat. the idea of a drink that is cool and goes down easy is a lot more appealing.

what about Mark's primal fuel? he says it is not just a supplement but can be a meal replacement…

has anyone tried it?
        Yes, I've tried it...actually used it for the past 3 years. BUT...see my post today on milk. I am now of the suspicion that having whey shakes with milk has done me harm. Don't get me wrong...Primal Fuel (especially the vanilla crème) tastes incredible with plain organic milk and organic chocolate milk, but some articles I've been reading imply that whey and milk, together and separately, may produce inflammatory responses similar to what I describe in my post.

Comment

I personally believe you should find a whey protein that is grass-fed/finished, and also make sure no sugar is added to the mix

Comment

ok so this morning i am having

- organic greek yogurt
            - organic raw cacao
            - organic shredded coconut
            - splash of linseeds
            - 30g of natural protein powder
            Sounds pretty good actually, and imo will be just as fine a breakfast without the protein powder. You get plenty from the yogurt, or if you do not have a good brand of Greek yogurt properly drained that has a protein count at least 3x over the carb count, try dry-curd cottage cheese, it is basically all protein. If you need a sweetener, just throw some berries in.
            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I wouldn't eat the Linseed but that is just me... Too much PUFA. You can't please everyone though.
              ------
              HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

For cold breakfast, some chopped fresh fruit topped with natural yoghurt, shredded coconut & some macadamias goes down a treat

Comment

Working...
                X