Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol?

How does social drinking fit in to the Primal Blueprint, or does it?? and if so what kinds of alcohol, ( assuming vidkas etc and not wines which have more sugars)

Learn to search, not only are there umpteen forum posts but there are blog posts on alcohol too.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Originally posted by BhaktiBellaLuce View Post
      How does social drinking fit in to the Primal Blueprint, or does it?? and if so what kinds of alcohol, ( assuming vidkas etc and not wines which have more sugars)
      Just treat it as your 20%. There was a blog post about a month or two ago with a good graphic on how to select drinks. There's nothing wrong with wine or mead. They have delicious flavors, antioxidants, and 12+% alcohol .
      In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

how can i delete this thread? I apologize for not searching first. I used to belong to another forum on another topic and it used to really irritate me when new comers wouldnt read the rules and advice first.

Comment

Just let it die, and it will
          -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Yup, no one should comment on this.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Bump.
              What to do: Eat real food, enjoy your food, get out into the sun as often as possible, move around, sleep well and early (like before 11 p.m.), have health as your main goal.

You are probably going to fail if you: Restrict carbs or fat or calories, avoid fruit (because sugar derp), punish yourself with diet/exercise, have weight loss as your only goal,....

Comment

Did you not read my post?

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Not responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    Did you not read my post?
                    Yes, but my short term memory is the shitz - what did you say?
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

i've been drinking. what is this about?
                      As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Me too. I forget now.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Are bull shots or cock shots Primal if I use pastured/grass fed bone broth rather than chemical-laden bouillon? I can't find organic vodka where I live.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

i didn't think there were cock shots on mda? i must not be drinking enough.
                            As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

What?

Comment

Working...
                              X