Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Fasting!

Hey guys, I just wrote a small blog outlining some of the benefits associated with intermittent fasting. Thought you guys would like to take a look. Let me know what you think!

- Tim

Jungle Fit - How Fitness Was Meant To Be!: Intermittent Fasting! Eat, Stop, And Eat Again.
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

I like your blog. I have been using intermittent fasting and I love it. Although I must say that a couple of times I may have over ate a little during the eating window, but I have made sure I eat really clean. My body fat has really been melting away. And I just keep reading things that Mark sends out in email to keep focused. I think Primal/Paleo is really going to work out for me. I'm excited to see the improvement in my health and body at the end of my first year.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words! Don't worry too much about over eating at first, it can take a while to get used to intermittent fasting and the tendency to over eat when you break the fast. Over time you'll become a lot more comfortable fasting and the meal afterwards will feel just like a normal meal and you wont feel the need to stuff yourself. Take it slow, be consistent and you'll be great!
      Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

Comment

Working...
      X