Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheat Bread Over White Bread...

For quite some time now, i have been eating wheat bread over white bread. From doing this, i noticed that wheat bread doesn't have the starch that white bread has. White bread has that enriched flour that turns into sugar, while wheat bread has grains and fiber that keeps your cells upbeat and healthier. I will admit, from time to time, i eat some white bread, but when i shop i go to wheat all the time.

No bread. No wheat.

One of the cornerstones of Primal eating.
    What have you done today to make you feel Proud?

Comment

What do you expect to accomplish by coming to a paleo forum and spouting conventional wisdom?
      My opinions and some justification

Comment

Looking over your post history, I can't tell if you're just unbelievably clueless or the most inane troll ever. Do you also enjoy making dead baby jokes in the waiting rooms of abortion clinics?

Comment

Originally posted by blue778 View Post
          For quite some time now, i have been eating wheat bread over white bread. From doing this, i noticed that wheat bread doesn't have the starch that white bread has. White bread has that enriched flour that turns into sugar, while wheat bread has grains and fiber that keeps your cells upbeat and healthier. I will admit, from time to time, i eat some white bread, but when i shop i go to wheat all the time.
          I assume you are joking since you can not be that stupid. For kicks and giggles, exactly what "grains" are in wheat bread that are not in white bread?

Comment

A quick view of blue778's profile shows he/she/it joined 09/03/2014. Simply click on his/her/its name, and a menu will drop down and you can click on his/her/its profile to see the type of thing he/she/it posts.

A fairly unsuccessful troll, as most threads he/she/it starts get 0-5 responses.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Artbuc View Post
              I assume you are joking since you can not be that stupid. For kicks and giggles, exactly what "grains" are in wheat bread that are not in white bread?
              Wheat bread is made from wheat, and white bread is made from white.

Comment

Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                Wheat bread is made from wheat, and white bread is made from white.
                Is this the same stuff from which white people and white noise are made?
                My opinions and some justification

Comment

I don't see colors; I just see bread.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Working...
                  X