No announcement yet.

Cheetos reformulated to be sold as healthy snack in schools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently those flamin' hot cheetos are extremely addictive and kids will leave school grounds to go get them. I see them walking in the crosswalk from the gas station across the street from the high school with cheetos in hand all the time. So maybe offering a healthier version of them on campus is a lesser evil?
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Some legislators think the rules make it too hard for schools to raise money through snack sales at vending machines.

Originally posted by picklepete View Post
      Reminds me of funding roads with lottery tickets or tobacco taxes. Others' vices conveniently shield us from discussing priorities like grownups.
      BUT GUYS we need really big planes and guns and spy satellites. And we HAVE to spend lots of money legislating other people's reproductive health choices and making sure pizzerias can refuse to cater gay weddings! It's the American way!!!!!
      No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
      -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
        Some legislators think the rules make it too hard for schools to raise money through snack sales at vending machines.

BUT GUYS we need really big planes and guns and spy satellites. And we HAVE to spend lots of money legislating other people's reproductive health choices and making sure pizzerias can refuse to cater gay weddings! It's the American way!!!!!
        Just popping into say, we also need to feed and house the folks who work those planes, guns, and satellites, and I can tell you THAT'S where the money comes from first.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Working...
        X