Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about sex and the compressed eating time window

Maybe this is just me but sex is the first thing that came to mind when considering the idea of the compressed eating time window.

Let's take an example 6 hours eating window:
    6 AM Wake up (just coffee or fasting)
    7 AM Workout of the day
    8:00 to 14:00 Eating window

This leaves us with 14:00 till the next day without eating anything, and then sleeping. I don't think we are going to schedule sex but let's say that sex happens at 22:00. It's also quite a workout. Is anybody going to do it without eating anything before / afterwards? (specially afterwards)

To me, IF everyday isn't my definition of intermittent. Sounds like a regular eating pattern that potentiaally adjusts circadian rhythm.

There's another thread on here about IF and libido so if IF really does suppress libido, you may not have to worry whether you eat after sex or not. Your fast may include more than food.
    Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

Comment

I use a window of between 5 - 8 hours most days. Occassionally with a 22 to 24 hour fast thrown in on the days I hike or ski. Window is in the afternoon and evening.
      Less time preparing food - more time for sex. :-)
      60 years old and no issues with libido as long as calories and fat intake remains high enough.
      I can still manage multiple times a day although I have a short refractory period now that I didnt have when much younger but that is likely age.
      Retired so little stress and workout is often spread throughout the day.

Comment

Eating window in the AM? Sacrilege! - humans are nocturnal eaters; eat at afternoon and night and do your sex at daytime...
        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
          Eating window in the AM? Sacrilege! - humans are nocturnal eaters; eat at afternoon and night and do your sex at daytime...
          Haha I should've figured that out... that ceviche isn't that good of a breakfast. Anyway yes, you have a point there.

Originally posted by twa2w
          I use a window of between 5 - 8 hours most days. Occassionally with a 22 to 24 hour fast thrown in on the days I hike or ski. Window is in the afternoon and evening.
          Less time preparing food - more time for sex. :-)
          60 years old and no issues with libido as long as calories and fat intake remains high enough.
          That's impressive, and inspiring. When I grow up I want to be like you, sir.

Comment

Working...
          X