Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almonds, definitely, and, believe it or not ... lettuce.

-PK
    My blog : cogitoergoedo.com

Interested in Intermittent Fasting? This might help: part 1, part 2, part 3.

Comment

Ranch dressing! It's disgusting, like a syrup to me now. I also find that unsweetened herbal tea tastes sweet to me now, and so does beer. I recently visited a BBQ joint I used to LOVE pre-primal, and now the sauce that used to taste vinegary to me tastes like HFCS... I didn't even like it. The meat was still good, though :-)
      28, female, 5'2"
      Went primal 7/28/10: 154 lbs.
      1/12/12: 135 lbs.
      Goal: 120 lbs.

Comment

almonds, cashews, mac nuts - most nuts in general actually
        beets, carrots, coconut products, heavy cream, and anything less than 85% dark chocolate (i'm thinking of graduating to 90%) - it's like eating straight sugar! lol
        it's so strange. long ago in the land of CW none of this stuff would seem sweet to me :P
        My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Comment

Originally posted by carlh View Post
          Sometimes certain whiskies taste like chocolate milk to me. That's a little disconcerting.
          Yep, even a dry Pinot Noir red is starting to taste like welches grape juice.

Comment

85% cocoa use to taste like bitter ass to me. Now its almost too sweet and very tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by carlh View Post
              Sometimes certain whiskies taste like chocolate milk to me. That's a little disconcerting.
              Scotch can taste very sweet to me, or not, when it does look out. But that was independent of primal.

Sweet potatoes are baking up almost intolerably sweet now, I've got to start doing something else with them.
              Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

chia seeds, fresh fish
                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Milk. I can't stand it now. I just taste sugar.

Comment

Nuts, tomatoes, pretty much any fruit, 85% dark chocolate (anything less than 75% is intolerable), carrots, jicama, squash, and wine (I can't stand sweet wines anymore -- they used to be the only wine I could drink).
                    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pklopp View Post
                      Almonds, definitely, and, believe it or not ... lettuce.

-PK
                      romaine lettuce is super sweet to me.

Comment

Today I had cold shrimp dipped in hot sauce and kept thinking "these shrimp taste SWEET!?! WTH?" lol
                        The more I see the less I know for sure.
                        -John Lennon

Comment

carrots, romaine, squash, sweet potatoes, coconut and avocado all taste amazing to me now. Its funny that I could barely force myself to eat any vegetables on a CW diet, but now I am eating more vegetables than is recommended daily, yet enjoying it. Primal eating really changes your palette and cravings.

Comment

Lime.

Comment

Parsnips, definitely. I had sweet potatoes last night for the first time in weeks and they were like candy. Plain yogurt, which used to be too sour to eat is now sweet to me too.
                              Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

Ooh, forgot about cream. Shrimp, too.
                                My food blog ~ http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com
                                My primal success story

"Boxing seems to contain so complete and so powerful an image of life -- life's beauty, vulnerability, despair, incalculable and often self-destructive courage -- that boxing IS life, and hardly a mere game." --Joyce Carol Oates

Comment

Working...
                                X